Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tolerance 2 pills, or need 5htp?

Doogan

Bluelighter
Look im sorry if this has been gone explained b4 but just this one question.

I been doing pills for ages now. Just recently i've had a break of about 2 months, just to see if i could get the rush i used to get. So a few weeks back got sum green doves and white envolopes. Just last weekend i ended up dropping 3 doves overall, I felt the need to dance and talk blah blah blah... but it only lasted for 1 or less each and definatly not as intense as way back when.

So What i wouldnt mind sum opinion on is it a tolerance, Or wat ive been reseaching and it is actually a slight Serotoin deficiency. In which case would The product 5-htp(Glee) get me back into the long lasting bliss it once was and on that same question would the 500mg 5htp from newzealand be better than 100mg USA cousins...

Thanks heaps
So sorry if u already been though this

Tollerance can be deminished but it takes time. I took a 6 month break and ever since I'm lucky to have 2 pills in a night and half a pill usually gives me desired effects. 5htp helps but it's not as simple as have it and pills and you'll be ok

Dude 2 months isn't really long enough if you want to get the magic back... The honeymoon is over. 5HTP is good for speeding up recovery time but if you start using it to build up serotin just to get high you'll find out the hard way it's not all it's cracked up to be. You think your tolerance is high now try pushin your limits with 5HTP.

The difference is marginal anyways it just buys you some time before the inevitable. Take a real break! 3 FULL months at least, use 5HTP while your resting, then you'll get the fireworks you remember.

I'm not telling you this to be a part pooper I've been it an done it, 5HTP is good but it won't solve your problem.

5HTP helps but I agree with the above. If you've been thrashing your brain for a while 2 months is probably not a long enough break to make your next pill feel like your first again. The longer the break the better for me but I things never seem to be as good as they used to be.

5HTP is much better for the comedowns IMO.

You haven't really defined ages, which is a fairly broad term but I feel you will need to take a break for at least 6 months if you really want noticeable differences.

As far as 5HTP goes, I think you would be better of saving your money. Your Seretonin levels are going to regenerate over the course of the break I and others have suggested. You may want to invest in some later down the track though to assist with recovery.

Also, 100mg is sufficient. Pass on the 500mg doses.

Well... im dumb struck.... in brissy had 2 doves 1 motorola and one kangaroo... and i did not get ne buzz ping good mood or nothin... my body just wouldnt accept it. it was in there four sure, but nothin happend

somebody help me im turning into a freak, even my mates noticed last nite

Please sumone needs to help me get to a solution, without taking other drugs cause i dont use. I cant waste another $100^ on E without effect...
And when i mean no effect i mean in every sense sumone help me with a solution

The most likely means to a solution has already been suggested. Taking a long break allows things to return to normal; serotonin, enzymes, SERT levels, receptor availability, etc that affect the roll.

However, it may very well be that the honeymoon period for you is over. Sometimes this is restored or partly restored after a good break, sometimes it isn't. There's no magic cure, and 5HTP and other supplements are not going to provide a quick fix.

You may like to read this post on Receptor Sequestration