• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

We are moving in a month and a half. Can't fucking wait. It will feel sooo good not having to see these annoying neighbors omg.
Also, started microdosing psilocybin, and it helps a lot actually. Picked quite a bit the last few days. Still got some more weeks left to collect before the season is over

Just the chance to be alive amongst family and friends //// and the warm sunshine that shall come tomorrow

I didn't drink today.

Also, I am cocooned in bed in my new set of white & black animal print sheets that are the bomb - trashy-classic-comfy.

I am very grateful for the neurosurgeon who gave my SO the ability to walk again and to walk well with no issues. Great job, Dr. ******! Hope I can return the favor at some point in my life in some way.
I love ya'll and hope we can push past our own selves to be happy for others.
1OIGEyx.jpg

I'm thankful for BL and the opportunity to spend the day bs-ing w/ folks and updating some forum directories. I've found that it's pretty relieving to organize some of this stuff, there's definitely a lot of work to go, but I made some real progress today. Updated all HIV/AIDS contact info, and a good amount of stuff in DC.

Next will probably need to be sexual assault and abuse, because there's a lot of numbers for that section. Luckily it was updated in 2016, so maybe the numbers won't be too dead.

If anyone has any idea's for TDS or the recovery directory's, don't hesitate to hit me up.

Today I am thankful for friends that call you a dumbass when you need to be called a dumbass

Another day of no heroin. Down to 2 mg of suboxone. Extremely grateful today! After a couple failed fatal OD attempts I'm grateful to be alive today and more hopeful for the future than I was yesterday. Keep on truckin'!

I am grateful for the great folks on Bluelight, and the ability to witness the solidarity we find in this forum. We will never win every battle, but to see people tell their stories of returning from the brink is a cherished privilege of mine.

An old childhood friend got in contact again and when I told him I was using again he invited me to his place (remote northern BC Canada) to get away from it all and a new perspective.
Not 100% sure if i can live so remotely but a mini vacation is much needed and he sounds like he could use some interaction with people
No matter the length of time he is always there for me and right now I really need that

I am grateful for the great folks on Bluelight, and the ability to witness the solidarity we find in this forum. We will never win every battle, but to see people tell their stories of returning from the brink is a cherished privilege of mine.

Me too, well a couple i don't care for lol.
But over the years even before joining i got some great harm reduction techniques and just reading people were suffering like me made me feel less alone.
And countless times while dopesick i would read the trip reports and they got my mind off alot.
Just knowing you're not alone helps alot