• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

...the fact that I didnt sell my weight set while they sat there for years collecting dust
Just started getting back into the gym this January and when the gym closed with all this shit I noticed I was slipping again.

Its not much but this little routine is helping to keep me sane when the world seems to be going to hell (lol?)

Thankful I havent killed a great feeling from abusage,... namely phenibut.
Thankful that we can stand upright and face the world with resilience, determination and love (still).
Thankful that a light has been fueled and will not burn out this day.
Thankful for all here and elsewhere who have become my proxy family and am patiently awaiting a family reunion one day; another who has no family and relies heavily on the limitless energy afforded here each day... my daily bread.
one

Got out into nature today a little bit. Just a quick hike but it did wonders for my grey matter. Doesn't sit well to be cooped up for too long sometime you just gotta get that fresh air. I am thankful to be able to live the life I live, I know there is so much pain out there and in the grand scheme I probably got it easy as fuck, but I'm blessed to be here jabberjawin and doin what I can to get by. My health, my family, your health, your family... we gotta cherish it and pass it on
🙏