• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

A few happy memories mixed in with the sad ones today..... they hurt like hell.... but I'm damn glad i still have them..... a real smile is nice.... even when sadness is all that follows....

to have an awesome God, my health despite all the issues i've had, i'm thankful for everyday and my amazing friends

Ben and Jerry's ice cream and my BFG AT K02 are loaded up on the Runner. They look amazing and perform even better. Rig is almost bullet proof.

Ben and Jerry's ice cream and my BFG AT K02 are loaded up on the Runner. They look amazing and perform even better. Rig is almost bullet proof.

Ooh what flavor? They all sound decisioso!

I haven't had B&G since I was a young ruffian ( unfortunately am now an old ruffian), and think the last one I had was, some triple pancreas mitigating something or other, with double miniature novelty, corn syrup things or, made to look like as biscuit shaped like something endearingly miniature ;)

I love Ben & Gerry marketing more than the actual product now, thankfully - its seriously, sounds delicious.

Completely, and sincerely from the heart as well, today I am thankful for.
Asclepius. I am soo thankful for Asclepius who always knows how to and is able to go above and beyond the call of duty.
😭 from the heart 💖. Thank you much !

Completely, and sincerely from the heart as well, today I am thankful for.
Asclepius. I am soo thankful for Asclepius who always knows how to and is able to go above and beyond the call of duty.
😭 from the heart 💖. Thank you much !
Aw, thank you - it takes one to know one! - ( psst. also, I am monster but generally, abominably ok ) ;)<3

I am thankful to have a wonderful boyfriend who makes me feel great about myself and needs me and isnt afraid to show it.

Ooh what flavor? They all sound decisioso!

I haven't had B&G since I was a young ruffian ( unfortunately am now an old ruffian), and think the last one I had was, some triple pancreas mitigating something or other, .. yep they with double miniature novelty, corn syrup things or, made to look like as biscuit shaped like something endearingly miniature ;)

I love Ben & Gerry marketing more than the actual product now, thankfully - its seriously, sounds delicious.
Cherry Garcia.. yep they fixed the fudge flakes a few years ago and that ice cream is upper tear. Id die for any ruffian of your caliber,, I eat around three pints a week of it. yummy and Im still ripped mostly like a young ruff,

Cherry Garcia IS the best...leave it out on the counter for ten minutes...let it get all melty...meanwhile the anticipation builds...leading up to a creamy and explosive climax in your mouth :love:

Ordered up a 16 pound bone in cradled prime rib that I will be herb crusting and roasting with the house receipt I learned at the five star location I apprenticed and cooked whitefish with a zinfandel dill sauce, turned red potatoes and steamed baby squash and zucchinis for Paul Newman, Yep, the chef is firing this one and the family will love it.