• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

thankful that i am able to wake up, have some kratom and coffee, smoke some wood while feeding bobo and budah, a lot of other "stuff" but really thankful that the fucking heat is passing and temps are great for fiddlin' 'round outdoors or sitting on porch getting high. :)
Thankful to have ya'll even if I do not in fact have you. Wouldn't know what to do at a BL convention other than bring an ass of harm reduction *materials and be me.
One

Oh yeah... thankful for these bomb-ass pancakes bout to make with home-made syrup and honey.
hellsyeah MFs!

Hell yeah! Thats awesome.

Im curious, what "relatively good" is?

Of course, I know nothing about you so "relative" can be a quite broad term in this respect.

Its just interesting to me how vastly different money works in different people lives. On paper I am poor as shit but I haven't ever felt poor.

The best thing that I have going for me financially is that I have no debt.

I feel that sooooo much!

I moved from Seattle, WA to Asheville, North Carolina. In that process I sold all my shit, literally everything I owned.

Then, I bought a 1989 Dodge Ram camper van for $1100 and rocked it. It was a diamond in the ruff beauty. Best fucking vehicle I have ever owned. It paid for itself. It had a bed, I could stand up in it (Im 6'2), and park that mother fucker in a regular parking spot. It actually had a sink, stove, and fridge but I ripped that shit out to enlarge my living room :p

Hell, my rent in Seattle was $1300 a fucking month alone. Plus living.

Long story short...

I cut my cost of living to nearly nothing at one point. I had solar panels for electricity, fresh water spring for running water, composting toilet, chickens....blah blah lol

More money, more problems. Lol

Enjoyable job, amazing family, great son, bills are paid, new car is registered and insured. Infamous String Dusters tickets are hanging on the cork board. New top shelf wiper blades. Day off.

My Sons first movie premiers December 19 😍😍😍😍😍
I’m not allowed to brag about it on fb, he’s too modest so this post is the next perfect place to tell people who don’t care 😂😂😂😂

i'll brag about it then you can share my post just to piss him off

Sure. He’s 21 so I generally just have to look at him to piss him off. It’s not hard .

But wanna see?
He’s a visual FX artist for technicolor films.
This is his first grad job. He made the cats facials

Sorry for your loss even though I understand the relief you are feeling. <3
Mal I apologize for being to defensive and thanks for not infracting me I respect you I just have had issues with other mods so I assumed it was someone with some maliciousness

Mal I apologize for being to defensive and thanks for not infracting me I respect you I just have had issues with other mods so I assumed it was someone with some maliciousness

Nope was just doing my modly duties %)

the ability to work. So often I get in the mindset that I have to work. It's not until I lost some of my ability to work that I started to see my body and mind are gifts, and my ability is the reward from the discipline of both. So in essence, my ability to work is a gift and it's only through work that I am able to not only maintain but progress these gifts.