• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Exercising and being pain free. Been doing physical therapy type exercises at home and it's really starting to pay off. Not every day is like this, so extremely grateful for the ones that are.

Im glad I have beat some of my anxiety. Life feel easier to handle when I dont have to fear 100% of things.

Last edited:
Green tea with Jasmine - godamn sensual flavour - who knew I'd venture beyond coffee.
...And great company. Missed that. X

I love green tea but never had it with jasmine.

Do you like it iced as well or just hot?

Who would have known that with self respect comes understanding that you are not a servant.
Or maybe when you understand youre not a servant you gain self control haha.

I love green tea but never had it with jasmine.

Do you like it iced as well or just hot?
Mostly hot/warm tea - heat fiend; temperate climate inhabitant (sense fiend - fiend in general!) ;)

I used to eye-roll at people who were 'into-tea' but the fragrance; if you can/have the time to enjoy is pretty, gorgeous.
Have had the time and focus to actually prepare meals and teas lately - which has slowed behaviour down for things that matter ( of course I hasten with everything else) but this has enabled me to appreciate the small things ( and they are always the best of pleasures, as they are more withstanding of time and circumstance - I never want to take them for granted/or at least, endeavour to cultivate an appreciation).

<3

Mostly hot/warm tea - heat fiend; temperate climate inhabitant (sense fiend - fiend in general!) ;)

I used to eye-roll at people who were 'into-tea' but the fragrance; if you can/have the time to enjoy is pretty, gorgeous.
Have had the time and focus to actually prepare meals and teas lately - which has slowed behaviour down for things that matter ( of course I hasten with everything else) but this has enabled me to appreciate the small things ( and they are always the best of pleasures, as they are more withstanding of time and circumstance - I never want to take them for granted/or at least, endeavour to cultivate an appreciation).

<3

I love how you think and comunicate.. its very rare.. so very rare.

Last edited:
Cleaned my whole apartment. Even washed the floors etc. 5 fucking hours.
Found my dead friends 1mx1m wallper he gave me some weeks before his death.
Also gonna go driving across the europe with a good friend in spring or summer. Hyped as fuck.

Last edited:
Realized some changes I'm going to be making. Got to clean my domicile as well.. get that done tomorrow.

Ordered ppp fem seeds for next project. Finally went talk to a doctor about my mental health problems and got zyprexa. Starting trauma therapy at the end of the week . Meeting psychiatrist in few weeks. etc
Might have been the most important day of my life ever. Im thankful of life.

Good friend who I havent seen in few months is gonna come to da village for a week.
Preparing for apartment decoration, playing music, writing songs and playing ps4. Also lot of drugs :)
Pregabalin kills all my nerve pain... I had enmg test few weeks ago and the doctor told my right hands plexus was completely destroyed. Wondering if I get any meds lol..

Last edited: