• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

^idk.. Mich has had medicinal for years.. My sister was born in the UP. So maybe they just went rec. I moved away to the mountains 20+ plus years ago. Now I'm older an back around the Great Lakes. Loving this area now...

Well met joe! I'm a master and now should get to role my profession in WI

heck yea dude. i once caught a case in madison, WI . for some reason I thought it would be a nice place for a stoner , well ones that like cold weather like me :)

i linked up with some people in the industry i knew for years, kinda got off on the wrong foot so to speak... but once we linked to work it was immediate respect/love and shit has been smooth af. people skills, i'm thankful for real people keepin it one hundred ya dig!

Weekend then a three day work week rolling into the Holiday and some relaxing time with my son.

Thankful for the ability to work and have a warm place to sleep at night as the season grows cold.

My beautiful snuggly daughter and my loving mates . Wish u were here my xxxx love.

I didn't lose power overnight in the snowstorm. Also I have a day where all I can do is go sledding and hang out with the neighbors. They want to get together and have a fire and smoke weed.

Memory... It was hard for me to realize how much damage I was doing to my memory with drugs like benzos and weed. Reviewing some homework and material I've read today I was shocked at how little I could actually recall. It was almost like new material at times but with my writing or highlighting... kind of a strange and scary feeling.

Yeah those periods of memory loss with benzos are creepy for sure. Realizing you could perform fairly complex stuff but you have no memory of it... like you were taken over by a body snatcher or something.

Idk of a worse feelin than having someone tell you about shit you were doing and you not having any recollection to the slightest. Really got to be safe if I do ever use again.

I'm thankful for my health. I've been in better shape and condition before, and I'm nowhere close to ideal health but just being that I'm alive, can breath and think is something to be grateful for.

My advice would be to decide and get comfortable with never using benzos again. With opiates that's what I had to do... every time I ever decided to use again I went back to where I left off.

Thankful I finally got there with opiates. It still amazes me sometimes. 8o

I just filled up my truck for 35$... 205 a gallon. I can't even remember the last time this happened.