• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

A nice long weekend and a wonderful girlfriend. Also that I feel decent despite hitting the GHB way too hard recently. Here's to stopping that pattern before I start getting withdrawals.

the ability to be sad

<3

Having food and shelter. There are a lot of people who are much less fortunate around the area where I live. I always see people out wandering late and middle of the night, or people picking through recycling cans, wandering, crazy, pushing carts, etc. I think drug addiction plays a big role in homelessness for a lot of people, and I know I was fortunate to have a family to fall back on.

Walker is out. One of the closest races I have ever seen. It was less than 600 votes apart with 98% reporting. Pack your shit.

Pot is in.

Very nice WI election.

Walker is out. One of the closest races I have ever seen. It was less than 600 votes apart with 98% reporting. Pack your shit.

Pot is in.

Very nice WI election.

so michigan legalized weed too ? i had no idea. that is lit af.

i work in that field , this makes me wanna consider moving to detroit cause its the birthplace of my mom and techno music * facts

Last edited:
^idk.. Mich has had medicinal for years.. My sister was born in the UP. So maybe they just went rec. I moved away to the mountains 20+ plus years ago. Now I'm older an back around the Great Lakes. Loving this area now...

Well met joe! I'm a master and now should get to role my profession in WI

thankful for music and that I have the opportunity to practice my instruments and study music.