• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

can be the hardest. rad tho, good job, high five amazeballs ;p

It is extremely hard. Many people say overcoming addiction is one of the hardest things they ever did in life.

For me it is now life and death. It took destroying myself for me to come to grips with how serious of a problem I have. I mean I lost my grip on my life and fell into the abyss over and over and over and have found that I need to get clean or I will perish or end up somewhere I just would rather be dead than inhabiting.

Thanks Joe! The road is long ahead however with many hills to climb.

I am grateful for the really amazing advanced phytonutrient multiple vitamin, mineral and herbal formula I am taking this morning and afternoon.

It is extremely hard. Many people say overcoming addiction is one of the hardest things they ever did in life.

For me it is now life and death. It took destroying myself for me to come to grips with how serious of a problem I have. I mean I lost my grip on my life and fell into the abyss over and over and over and have found that I need to get clean or I will perish or end up somewhere I just would rather be dead than inhabiting.

Thanks Joe! The road is long ahead however with many hills to climb.

tis an everyday struggle indeed. i'm right there with ya fighting addiction, with the the exact same thoughts.

random acts of kindness + sobriety is what i'm thankful for today.

*how the fuck is it midnight rn ?! sigh... weed insomnia.

Last edited:
tis an everyday struggle indeed. i'm right there with ya fighting addiction, with the the exact same thoughts.

random acts of kindness + sobriety is what i'm thankful for today.

*how the fuck is it midnight rn ?! sigh... weed insomnia.
Sativa or indica? Hybrid? Perhaps switch to a sleep inducing strain at night or later in the day whenever you last use it? However I cannot make your cannabis decisions for you.

I am thankful I had one bar left. Nope not xanax I am chemical free today, a bar of 95% stone ground cacao. Also some pu-erh tea which is my morning boost. Black tea on an empty stomach in the morning is vomit inducing for me (it tends to do that to people) but pu-erh does not set off the gag reflex. Pu-erh is like the most stimulating you can do on an empty stomach in the morning at least I find.

I usually drink my coffee first before eating and if I wait too long to eat I'll feel nauseous. I can't drink caffeinated tea (green or black) at all without getting an upset stomach. Since we are on the subject of thankful I will just add that I'm thankful that halfway through my adult life my country finally came to embrace good coffee. When I remember all those tortuous years of burnt brown water made from stale beans ground coarse as couscous being served under the name coffee, I can only fall to my knees in gratitude for what time has wrought.=D

Shelter from the storm.. cleaned this house after being sick all week.. change of the seasons.. good nature documentaries.. Greek food.. Short cute women in aviator sunglasses that look through the steering wheel to drive.. future shows this summer..

Being a part of a wonderful community like bluelight.

And greek food....

I'm grateful for re-connecting with old friends and have them accept me with open arms, just the way I am, no explanations required.
So thankful for my best friend from childhood giving me the confidence to leave the house and actually date again.
Had a really nice Mothers Day and managed to walk an entire huge living planet aquarium for 4 hours with my daughter. She was thrilled. We had a great time together.

I touched a starfish!!!

I was just struck with a wave of thankfulness for the fact that I get to work at home, and how profoundly positive it is for me in my life. I put in 3 years with the company and then moved and they wanted to keep me, and let me switch to a home office. It allows me to multitask with my work time, I can do my work, and interwoven with that throughout the day I can work on my music, clean my house, do repairs, etc etc. I get to hang out with my cats all day, hang out with my girlfriend if she's over, cook food for myself, basically do whatever I want, run errands too. It means that all of my non-work time I can dedicate to music and friends and all the things I love doing. And work itself is so much less stressful, no commute, no physical proximity to anyone. It is a great gift I have been given and I just wanted to express my gratitude. <3

Also thankful I didn't let opiates destroy me because I almost did.

Oh my god, and, thankful that today my brother and his wife are having a baby! She's going into labor now. My first niece or nephew... how exciting! Wow. <3

I am thankful I had one bar left. Nope not xanax I am chemical free today, a bar of 95% stone ground cacao. Also some pu-erh tea which is my morning boost. Black tea on an empty stomach in the morning is vomit inducing for me (it tends to do that to people) but pu-erh does not set off the gag reflex. Pu-erh is like the most stimulating you can do on an empty stomach in the morning at least I find.

Errr wow welcome to bl and goodbye? Read tour posts, guess you are not new but hope youre ok.

Uncle Xolorth: mad congrats mate and enjoy handing bub back when they take a dump thats a parents job.

Im thankful today for ....uhhh honestly just being able to get through another day and having a toilet that works after a mishap.

Got my tires today, truck drives so much better... less like I'm about to die in a fiery crash...

Also got offered a job at the shop, considering taking it.