• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
et-soleil-640x487.jpg

When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love ...?
― Marcus Aurelius

What are you thankful for?​

did not see this so I hope there is not already another thread.

Last edited:
The fact that I've found more ways to connect with people. Between a small but very supportive group of friends, and a few wonderful communities on the internet, even my darker days feel less lonely than they did at this time last year.

The fact that I've found more ways to connect with people. Between a small but very supportive group of friends, and a few wonderful communities on the internet, even my darker days feel less lonely than they did at this time last year.

That's fantastic. We need each other now more than ever.

Blizzard weekend. Sleep, Reading, Eating, writing and writing up of the when and how of a complex exspieriece. A last hibernation leading arms wide into the kinetic of spring.

Getting back together with my fiancee, being totally sober for over a month, wonderful people here at the rehab (both staff and other patients), wonderful springtime weather, getting some old veteran compensation issues solved, new addition in my garage, possibly getting into school next fall (practical nurse with addiction treatment) if I can stay sober.