• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Never heard of skiing in Pennsylvania. How's that?

I can't wait til ours open again....I'm going to degen out the first weekend they open and hit Niagara Falls and Windsor and maybe Ottawa. Trifecta of martinis, negronis, and blackjack.
They're also building a new one in Pickering, which is just east of Toronto and is looking good. The one in Toronto is attached to our horse track and is up near the airport and kind bunk so I don't bother.

NYE is looking bunk here. All of Southern Ontario is getting shut down....I won't even be able to buy the gear I need to get outside in the bush properly. :(

Sounds healthy! I'll raise a glass in your honour as I sit here locked up with nowhere to go but down. ;)
Hahaha im still a degen too. Last weekend was mdma Friday, adderall Saturday, and alcohol Sunday. And I only drink a few times a year so that’s how you know it’s bad lol

running is just how I feel less guilt for all that!

and PA skiing is pretty solid. Appalachian mountains go through the state so they have some elevation

Hahaha im still a degen too. Last weekend was mdma Friday, adderall Saturday, and alcohol Sunday. And I only drink a few times a year so that’s how you know it’s bad lol

That's cool...we can be degen buddies! :D

That sounds like a decent weekend, by the by.

and PA skiing is pretty solid. Appalachian mountains go through the state so they have some elevation

This sounds so made up to me. Are you sure? :p

‘Twas a ”decent” weekend indeed lol. My best friend came to visit after the semester ended so we went on of a bit of a binge because naturally we both fuel the other one to want to do more drugs (we did sleep every night at least lmao)

and lmao I never said it was great but sure as hell beats what I have here in Ohio

Good luck with the semester guys.

Nice long massage tomorrow and my laundry is always clean I don't lift a finger.. love. Chess game is coming along great.

I am thankful for being on quarantine. To be honest I am seriously enjoying this mini-vacation. Havn't been able to do much besides just sleep in, and stay in bed. Yeah I know, such a burden. My Etsy order came in today. I had ordered different types of candy. Had bought some freeze-dried skittles, honey sticks (like honey pixi-stix) and some homemade honey hard candies. I have a candy dish at work, and I am actually excited to return to pimp out the dish. The hard candies are amazing!
I find myself browsing Etsy for anything and everything. I mean they have it all.
I am also very thankful for being indoors with a heater next to me on the nightstand. Around this time in 2016 I was living outdoors in a tent (if i hadn't destroyed it yet), layered up trying to keep warm and not knowing when my next meal/sip of water will come from.

I am thankful for being on quarantine. To be honest I am seriously enjoying this mini-vacation. Havn't been able to do much besides just sleep in, and stay in bed. Yeah I know, such a burden. My Etsy order came in today. I had ordered different types of candy. Had bought some freeze-dried skittles, honey sticks (like honey pixi-stix) and some homemade honey hard candies. I have a candy dish at work, and I am actually excited to return to pimp out the dish. The hard candies are amazing!
I find myself browsing Etsy for anything and everything. I mean they have it all.
I am also very thankful for being indoors with a heater next to me on the nightstand. Around this time in 2016 I was living outdoors in a tent (if i hadn't destroyed it yet), layered up trying to keep warm and not knowing when my next meal/sip of water will come from.
My 2 month leave was such a blessing tbh. So I feel that!!

Reactions: Ds
Spending a sober afternoon with my daughter and confirming meth is largely for miserable and delusional chumps. Nothing like some unconditional love from your kids to remind you what’s what and ground you in reality. No offence to anyone handling that shit. You are a better man than me if you are.

pretty good! seems like i have some really good professors. one of them is just the nicest dude ever lol