• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

Just ran into a homeless person and it's winter so I am thankful for a warm home and food. Things we take for granted but are a dream to many

I COULD FEEL THAT THIS WAS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY! I HAVE TO START PAYING BACK MY STUDENT DEBT AFTER IVE GOT MY CREDIT LOAN PAYED!

Schizo 1 - Capitalism 0

Hi All
I am thankful and grateful for nootropics, i wouldn't studying my degree today without these little buggers getting me by, as foound them to be so useful and i have had a really good study session thats worth two hours rather 10 minutes here and there and not getting very far, i am able sit and work on my mac on assignments and not forever getting up because my attention span is shite. i am abke feel productive and i am also thankful for using occasionally a few valiums to get me thrgh th week it makes going to university, meeting people more interesting and don't feel that my boring anxiety and depression is getting in the way

...back in my day we'd go an shoot 'em, or drown em in a bag. ;)

I actually love my job. Bout time. :D

Despite having a cold, today I’m going to leave all of my study material for another day as I am waiting tutor comments so I can amend the presentation for submission know
I have still got work on the reflective piece but I am still finding it difficult to reflect on a crap OCSE assignment with blaming myself for everything. I dont want to trigger those nasty thoughts and feeling about myself, but I’m going make that my next priority for Monday and dinky Saturday, catch up netflix etc

The exspierince of starting to learn and understand something magical that you already love. Shaving fkn 12 hours off the weekly grind.. Snip and hup fucking see ya. Spring, yes that shit actually may really exist in these here parts. Middy my rig <3

Thankful for my current profession in these times. Its a staple business as people have been doing this since well before Christ, Its services are pretty easy to take for granted, but very unpleasant to do without for many, many people. Received a bunch of smiles, some kind words of thanks for the work I do and some sincere gratitude from my customers. Its also enjoyable as I interact with all kinds of people regularly and get to know them and their stories.

Alprazolam. Til I run out. Dealers are being scarce. Duck don't dealers wont cash?

someone i love contracted the coronavirus and survived. i'm too disconnected from the world to know if it's safe to say who. i figure it's a reported case. if not and some government wants to know who, pull my fingernails and i wouldn't care to talk,

it's everywhere now. whole world. i don't have a tv, so maybe everyone already knows that.

a day off.. essential worker.. glove, mask, perform job, return, remove gloves, sanitize hands, clothing and vehicle freak out, repeat. Glove mask, perform job, return, remove gloves, sanitize hands, clothing and vehicle.. freak out. Yeah so none of that fucking shit for like 30 hours..

Cook some fine stuffing, mandolin lesson... binge some good shit.