Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Today I am thankful for...

Take a moment to share with us the things that you are thankful for today=D

Please be mindful of the posting rules and regulations that are currently enforced within TDS.
- No flaming of other posters
- No drug posts
- No drug glorification
- No inappropriate pictures containing nudity, drugs or other confronting images
=D

Today and everyday im thankful for music and every day i can sneak in before they figure out I should have arrived long ago and start looking for me<3

NSFW:

Last edited:
Today, and every remaining day of unknown number, I am thankful for what nsa put in the title of this thread: infinite possibility. There is an infinity of things that may happen today. I have an infinite number of ways that I can respond causing an infinite number of other things to happen. I love the surprise, I love the start over button of every single minute, I love that most everything is out of my control. I love the adrenaline rush of living.

edit: (I am currently laughing at myself because I am bizarrely capable of encompassing this at the same time as my complaining, whiney self as evidenced in the One Word thread today). It's all about being human while you are human.....

for the beautiful British weather... Rain for the plants, sun for us to feel good, wind to dry clothes and give us a calming breeze, thunder storms to clear the air n make everything feel fresh, clean and new. Of course, all that is not going on at once. But you never know what you're going to get with British weather hahaha....

Evey

^beautiful weather always brings out positivity for sure

Thankful for a peaceful Sunday =D

Frontloaded detoxs.

Not enitirely sure why but they flood everyone with bupe before the beginning of detoxs in my area which for me means a day with an extra 8mg on top of my regular dose today. Seems weird that im here actually getting a fair buzz off it and its actually the beginning of the detox process.

Status
Not open for further replies.