• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Erikmen. That's awesome!!! That's what I love about recovery, I see people who have changed their lives in relatively short time. I'm thankful for this site! I can get good hr info and good threads like this. Congrats again!!

Many thanks Closeau!! I'm so happy that you like it here and the site.
Please visit our other pages, I'm sure you'll like it. ;)
We have great people 'on board'. People like you.

La sobriété de vie!
Erik

Last edited:
I'm also thankful for my life, for sobriety (9 full months yesterday) and all of those who helped and inspired me to be there.
Thankful to Blue Light in my life. And particularly to Sekio and NSA, whose advises made me opened my eyes, many times last year. :)

=D.. Congradulations Erik!!

Kicking methadone and creating nine sober months is nothing short of astounding. Along the way you have also kicked love and given so many others outstanding wisdom and first tier support. So more admirable and amazing actions.

I'm thankful for these end of year's celebrations. :)
Even at the office everyone seems to be lighter.

Last edited:
I'm thankful for this day. I had a very productive and recognized day a wonderful dinner at night, related to work and all but nice.

I think I can be better with myself and find smart ways to impose I need support/help as the division of labor in the office is not fine. I'm getting all of it. And people can't say this is because I receive more money than they do. That's not fair as I have started from the scratch.

i'm thankful that i have a relatively tranquil environment to live in for a while

2015 was a tough year, the 'worst' I can recall. But this was the year of my recovery.
In a week from today - 10 months sober! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.