• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tobacco, usage in his sacred way

Maybe. Smoking is correlated with slightly reduced mao activity. And, a hypothesis to why this might be is harmala type maoi inhibitors being formed during smoking.

However, correlation does not prove tobacco causes smoking cause this slightly reduced mao inhibition.

In short in my opinion from what ive read i dont think there is enough evidence to say definitely smoking cigarettes inhibit mao.

A nice cigar or a pipe of fine tobacco is much preferable to the filth that is in cigarettes. Much more conducive to having a nice experience than something to habitually smoke.

Isn't half the fun of stimulants the seemingly uncontrollable compulsive use?

I mean is pure vaped nicotine solution without additives really THAT much safer than cigarettes?

I mean, to definitively say yes and be able to pack it up with empirical data and peer reviewed research is going to take a little more time. But, yes. Obviously yes. Vaping may carry its own risks, but just the fact that it doesn't result in tar buildup in the lungs or poison you with carbon monoxide puts it leaps and bounds ahead of smoking.