• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To chew, or not to chew?

Don't chew your pills! I have fluorosis - weak spots in the enamel of my teeth from too much fluoride as a child (eating toothpaste is bad, m'kay?). A couple of times I decided to bypass the stomach by dissolving the pill under my tongue. Aside for a chemical burn on the floor of my mouth, the fluorosis worsened noticably and I ended up having to get a filling
8.gif

Pills, I believe, are highly basic, and strong bases can be quite corrosive and generally not good for your teeth. I'm sure for most people once or twice won't hurt, but you'd want to brush your teeth straight away and not make a habit of it. You only get one set of teeth - not worth the dentistry for a slightly stronger roll.

Seriously though, 7 weeks in a row?!?!? Are you nuts? Take a break - sit them through their first time sober and have fun with them. Give your body a month or two to get your serotonin back together and rested up. Seriously, don't fuck yourself over chasing the high.

I never found the need to go pilling every weekend... not even 2 times within a month, you'll find that if you wait and do it over longer periods of time the results will be much better too.

Makes it much more worthwhile too IMO.

Definately take it sublingually, as it will be absorbed alot more faster and you won't have to worry about munching on the thing. Pills are disgustingly bitter and acidic as it is... why make it worse by spreading the "flavours" throughout your mouth, teeth and gums.

Also, I thought I might add... is it just a coincidence that whenever I let the pill dissolve under my tongue (sublingual, usually more than 1.) that I get like a little burn/cut on the tongue area, or... would this more-so be related to me protruding my tongue and not realising it?

Deformed_Neuron: it's a spot chemical burn from the pill. Everyone I know who's tried sub-lingually has got them.

I figure the stomach is acidic enough to handle the chemicals in pills and no longer dissolve them sub-lingually. As for smoking and snorting, there's some evidence suggesting nasty effects, including burns, cancer and tissue deterioration. Scary huh?

Slow day at work... ;)

this has turned out to be a very informative thread and I would like to thank you all on your helpfull replies.

after dropping the first pill on friday night (rolex) *good pill but didnt last long enough*, and having it stick to my tounge as I tried to wash it down I changed my mind quickly on chewing it or not, not only for the reason that its bad for your teeth but the taste would be too much for me too handle....more to the weekend but I'll try stay on topic..

To add to the theorys of pills being bad for your teeth i notice sometimes when coming down that there is a feeling in my mouth kind of like gritty sand, wonder if that is in relation at all with this?

hey there all!!!

Man just look up the Recipe for MDMA and you'll see why it's no good for your teeth!
8(

Hi guys, i know this threads a bit old, but I just wanted to say that the problem with popping for weeks in a row is not really tolerance, but serotonin. Everyone knows pills release your serotonin, but you gotta realise it can take weeks to build back up to normal levels after just one pill, even with supplements/diet. These just help your body replenish a little easier, and a little faster, but it still takes w_e_e_k_s. You're never going to get a really great result unless you let that buildup happen at least once every few weeks, cause there'll be no happy sauce for your brain to release. Also a good reason to watch out if you're on anti-depressants, since there'll all about serotonin balance... Hope this helps, it's my first post. Thanks everyone for such a useful service!

hey, another alternative to chewing them up, crush it up and wrap it in a rolly paper, paper will dissolve almost instantly in your tummy and the crushed up powder will digest really quick, and no yukky taste at all!

Mate that's like the oldest trick in the book!

Kuz Whiz absolutely tastes like shit!

Been done for A LONG TIME! =D

capsules own!

buy some panadol capsules, empty em out, fill em back up with ya pill

SIMPLE!! well sorta.. hehe the capsule can be hard to put back together sometimes but u learn how to do it farely quick.

standard pill will need 2 capsules normally. 15mins to start coming on. no bad taste. allllllllllllllll goooood :D

Hi guys, i know this threads a bit old, but I just wanted to say that the problem with popping for weeks in a row is not really tolerance, but serotonin

2/3 200mg 5-htp capsules on an empty stomach 2hrs b4 dropping.

back in the day i was droppin 4nights a week and managed to get rolled everytime. now ive run out of 5-htp and im too lazy to get more so yeh 1/2 nights a week now :p

Yes and dropping that oftens just great for your body and your Serotonin supply! ohh and your really getting that Desired effect!

i suspect some sarcasm there.. but actually i was going fine. i worked every day after except sundays. didnt suffer from any monday/tuesday depression. and yes i got got fuked up every night.. i definately got more fuked up on wednesday nights but all in all with some good 5-htp intake u can take pills more often with less negative affects.

Very true...

But however don't you want to live til your at least 50 so that if you do have kids they do have a daddy?

Less Flamin', More On-Topic Info.
(Why not just PM instead?)
Yes, i'm acting Mod!
=D
PEACE

shove it up ur beeehind i do it most week endz lol or take more. chewing is better than jus poping in my experience but the best way is definatly pluging make sure u shove it up there properly tho & its not worth doing ne thin when u not in the right state of mind its a waste!

back to building tolerance for booze in comparison to e its the reverse, alcoholics get smashed was quicker than your average terry. because of a liver that has been shot to shit, unfortunately it is not the same increased senseitivity through damage with our beloved pills.

Medik- i dont know if you where trying to be funny or what dude, but haha what the fuck man, in no way possible is plugging an option, to me, if you plug a pill thats just as bad as sticking a needle in your arm.....thats just me though no offence ment to the people out there that practice this method.

Im not making judgements on how great or bad the effects can be from plugging, yes it could be much better than dropping or snorting, I have heard injecting mdma powder is one of the best buzzes from the other side of the argument. My comment wasnt based around what its like, what i ment to say was sticking a pill into my ASS is about as unlikely as *me* sticking a needle into my arm.
I get where you are comming from completely and sorry to upset you if I have, drug discussion, i was just expressing a personal view even if it has no grounds to stand with anyone else