• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

TLDR Suboxone Withdrawal Diary

suBRAHxen

Greenlighter
Obviously I'm gonna make this short & sweet...I'm 29 no need to get into drug history other than I haven't done any drugs but suboxone in the past few years.

I quit suboxone June 2018 after being on it for years 24mg + per day. I jumped off 24mg cold Turkey by moving to Thailand and just went through the purest hell you could ever fathom. I went there bcuz I knew suboxone didn't exist. I would walk into pharmacy's every day there and buy handfuls of clonodine, gabapentin, xanax, tramadol diazepam and I'd STILL be in horrific bupe withdrawal but as long as I didn't take heroin or bupe it eventually stopped. The ACUTE physical withdrawl from the suboxone took about 4 months...excruciating skin crawling burning sweat freezing hot cold etc...I dont really care about depression that's easy to fix with exercise/nutrition but the physical just never seemed to hault until about the 4 month mark.

ANYWAY....FAST FORWARD TO TODAY.

Just recently like an idiot...I decided to take Suboxone again because of a popular computer game being rereleased it was a big deal and I used to stay awake a long time with suboxone able to play longer. So this past September 1st I started taking 24mg again...I will just keep taking Bupe until I feel satisfied...24mg seems to be my magic #...everyone's ceiling is diff hence why some ppl can handle more heroin than others.

So the past 3 months I've been taking 24mg per day until stopping 36hrs ago...So far I feel fine...not much to put here Day 1 so far because I've just been sleeping.

Before I continue the Daily Diary with you guys I want to ask you if you think that short 3 month stint of 24mg/day will make me very sick for awhile or not? ALSO...for the past month I have been going to the gym and using sauna daily for the past month with tons of rest and vitamins I am currently not working now.

My guess is...in about 7-10 days I will be in FULL BLOWN 10/10 'worse than heroin' suboxone withdrawal that the majority of ppl including myself agree on.

BUT...I might get lucky...after all...Suboxone is the weirdest drug.

Yeah... do to kindling you are definitely going to experience the full withdrawal again. Check back in and let us know how its going.