• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Tizzies? What was IN THAT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeanGumbo

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Second post I've ever made on here, which means I've exhausted all other resources once again.

My boyfriend's telling me about a mystery drug he took once that he had an amazing time on. He said they were called "tizzies". After trying to simply google that, urban dictionary, Erowid or whatever, you know the drill. Absolutely fucking nothing. Not a single drug related term could be added to the word "tizzies" to find a morsel of relevant information on google. Asked my mom because she knows everything about drugs, but I figured I'd try here as well. She takes too long to answer. Gonna bold every key feature I mention because why not. It'll make referring back to the text easier. Or something like that. Sorry I like to abuse italics and bold and underlining LMAO

He said the elusive "tizzies" were red and round, "like Adderall," but smoother. He said they numbed your whole body. That it felt like he entered a "different realm." This mystery drug apparently makes you shake a lot. He also said he blacked out hard. As far as psychoactive effects, I have to use his exact quote because I have no fucking clue how to paraphrase this but it does make sense.... I guess. Here,

"you'll be throwing light shows with your hands that look good asf, but robotic asf, even if you never threw a light show before." (????????????)

Fascinating, right? Along with that, he claims the pills made him energetic. He and his friends didn't eat or sleep for days. "Just partied or brought the party with us," he said. It apparently makes your brain go crazy. "Like you're God, just floating through life, and everyone not on the drug felt lesser." He says the body high was like acid, but your brain was clear, aside from the fact that you'd be having really "crazy thoughts." He said him and his friends were warned by the plug to only take one, but they took two and were "going all weekend," and then took even more as time went on. He also said it was a love drug.

The description of the pill itself was red, round, and smooth, and the high sounded like that of a dissociative. So my first thought was Triple Cs. Makes sense to me, considering DXM is a dissociative that definitely does the same stuff to you that he described. But DXM doesn't cause blackouts, and he didn't have that many pills, so I don't think he had enough to be up for a whole weekend if they were Triple Cs. But then he told me these pills weren't manufactured. Basically, not some shit you could buy OTC or at the pharmacy. So I asked him if it could've been ketamine. He said no, and he knows for sure because he's done ket plenty of times. My two main guesses were basically shot down. The only other thing I could think of would be PCP. It can come in pill form, does everything he mentioned, and would explain the blacking out as well. Only issue is, PCP doesn't last long enough to keep you up all weekend. Unless I'm mistaken. I personally am only "familiar" with two drugs that could last that long. Acid, and meth. It definitely wasn't acid, he'd know if it were. But I'm the only person he knows who does meth, so he asked me if whatever he took could've possibly had some in it. When I first started doing meth, it'd usually last about a full 24 hours for me. So I think that's a possibility, considering he did redose a few times during those two days. So, whatever it was, I guess it could've had a lul tweak in it too. Perhaps. Remember this: he had a limited amount of these pills. Meaning he did not have enough to produce a two day straight high, in case you were thinking it was something that only lasted a few hours on its own.

I'm betting on PCP, but I'm hesitant to say that's what it was for sure, because of the duration. I read it only lasts four to six hours, but I've also never done it. So if you've done it and you know my information is wrong, tell me. But is PCP in pill form ever even pressed with meth? Because if I'm right about PCP alone only lasting like six hours, then this whole situation would make much more sense if meth were involved. IF people commonly combine PCP and meth, then that was probably it. But if that's not a thing people do, I'm at a total loss. Only other thing I could think of is maybe some weird ecstasy that wasn't pressed into a cute little design. and was actually just mostly meth. with some other mystery shit too. so basically not ecstasy at all. But I doubt that, because he literally got this from his regular molly dealer. And he used to roll a lot, so he knew this dude's "stuff" pretty well. His dealer called it an "exclusive batch." And of course, like I said earlier, these pills were henceforth dubbed "TIZZIES." Fucking "tizzies", bro. Like WHAT are these people on. Besides "tizzies" obviously LOL.

What we know:
  • Stimulant
  • PROBABLY a dissociative
  • NOT ketamine
  • NOT DXM
  • NOT OTC/RX
  • MAYBE PCP???
  • MAYBE really fucked up ecstasy???
  • MIGHT'VE had meth in it

Y'all, what WAS this stuff??? I'm so curious. Neither him nor I can find ANYTHING about it or ANYTHING exactly like it. What is the smooth, round, red, enigma that is TIZZIES? I find it hard to believe a random ass group of midwestern nobodies just collectively started calling these things "tizzies" out of nowhere. There must be at least one other person who's heard of this. Please help.

Also sorry if I'm violating some kind of forum rule which I don't think I am but IF I am sorry this is my second post on this site that I otherwise only ever lurk on.

UPDATE: Apparently some people call etizolam "tizzy." It apparently has effects similar to what he experienced, and it can be a red, circular pill. Buuuuuut etizolam is a research chemical that's most similar to benzos. SO it still doesn't make sense that he was up for days with a suppressed appetite and the other basicl stimulant effects. I also dont think the high on that stuff lasts as long as he claims his tizzies did.

Last edited:
Well, it could have also been a combination of drugs pressed together ya know which is what id put my money on

Hi LeanGumbo, welcome to Bluelight. Unfortunately these kind of posts are not really allowed because there is no way anyone can say for any certainty what this substance is, which will only lead to endless speculation and possible misinformation. Slang names for drugs are constantly evolving and don't always relate to the actual substance involved. Although your report is very detailed, it would be unwise for anyone to offer a definitive answer based solely upon this report.

Regarding the assumption that it could be etizolam, genuine etizolam usually takes the form of white tablets, but anyone could buy a shitload of etizolam powder and press it into a pill of any shape or colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.