Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'Tis a fine day fer plunderin'!

ruski

Bluelight Crew
AVAST YE SCURVY BLUELIGHT SCUMBAGS!

Today be the 19th day of September says I.. it be a time fer blunderin' ye fine buttholes full of drugs.

Come celebrate talk like a priate day in Aus Social high sails style!

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com

Last edited:
YarHAR! 'Tis a fine day indeed.

The winds be high and the pipe be full of crack;

'tis time for butthole plunderin' ..

Avast ye cycle mate! Set sail for the high hills of the Eastern burbs says I!

arrr me'be sippin on some rum from th' cap'tains quarterrrs, wifout him knowin'.
Th' cap'tain be ah fine man, streer this ship o'er any waters, but he be ah bit fruity. Rodgerin' Pete the cabin boy rite now....

yeh dunno why I said that, couldn't think of something to say (how rare). Did I sound legit? :p don't have the flash required for the how-to guide.

Yarr! ^ This girl be high, says I.
smilie_pirate.gif

Yarrr!!! Where be ye booty?

We have come to a challange at work today, there be some ninja's in here.. We need to wage war!

YARR great fun has been had at work today for Talk Like A Pirate Day....any landlubbers not followin' suit have been shown quick-like to the plank yarrr....t'be sure t'be sure...

..damn it, my pirate-talk always ends up sounding like a leprechaun..
:X

Yaaarrr!!!

Us Aussies, intelligent as we may be, celebrate TLAPD on a Weekend, so we can rum up and recover on something that ISNT a wednesday.

WOOHOO!!!

heheh at work 2nite a customer was talking like a pirate. N later on this guy came in dressed up as one.
But the crazy thing is that he's dresses up like that normally, I've seen him come in like that b4. N i asked him if he was dressed up for TLAPD n he said "sort-of"