Mental Health Tinnitus 2 frequency sounds

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
So I have to I have tinitus sorry about the spelling. But last night I awoke in the early hours to my usual high pitchy humming but also a second fuller bass burring sound in my head as any fellow tinitus sufferers had the same/ similar problem and what did / are you doing to ease the torment? Thanks for any replies

I think that benzos are used sometimes for this. But there are likely other medications that are better to start with at least.

Since I've gotten tinnitus I've had it go worse from time to time, usually whenever I've got a headcold/ear infection, which seems to have been occuring way more frequently since it happening as well. Take a bunch of magnesium tablets, nmda antagonists are supposed to help with it, most effective in the first 24 hours after noticing it.

Benzo's will help to calm you down, more stress will only aggravate it, but it won't fix the sound. Try to avoid stimulants, just take a lot of anti-oxidants (like ALA), multivitamins (especially A, C and E) and healthy food. The only thing that really stopped the noise for me was amitryptaline, but you can't take that for extended periods of time.

I also have tinnitus and noticed that under the influence of mdma, it 1) wasnt there anymore or 2) i didnt care anymore.

It always comes back though.

That being said, what about Shulgin's DiPT? Any reason this might influence the tinnitus?

Tap your fingers on the back of your skull. Sleep with open windows, so you can have other noises to be distracted by.

I've also got tinnitus and its a month or so since I got it ,the T also changed sound for me too ,right now its just static and a hissing noise with the occasional high pitched eeeeee sound.

I've had a 860Hz ring (pretty mild) since December last year, it hasn't completely gone away, and I get intermittent funny feeling in that ear too. I underwent a full exam of both ears, I underwent an MRI to rule out anything nasty like a neuroma, and had a 7-point audiogram which showed a 5db loss between 500hz and 1.2khz. It seems that the tinnitus is centered right in the middle of where it ebbs and where it recovers. Only 5db, the audiologist said it's actually quite common for people my age to have that kind of loss. I know what caused mine though, it came on suddenly like literally out of fucking nowhere. Probably like what happened in June last year. Sudden onset. No warning. Fucking nada.

Just going to throw this up and look forward to any replies. I suffered from induced tinnitus due infrasound harassment I eventually learned that if I used a common nose/ear hair trimmer and cut and kept short my outer ear canal hairs the experience disappeared. I'm curious to learn if this would have any positive effect on people who suffer from traditional tinnitus.

Just going to throw this up and look forward to any replies. I suffered from induced tinnitus due infrasound harassment I eventually learned that if I used a common nose/ear hair trimmer and cut and kept short my outer ear canal hairs the experience disappeared. I'm curious to learn if this would have any positive effect on people who suffer from traditional tinnitus.
Interesting. I'll try this.

Not a chance for those whose cause is related to something involving the inner-ear (the labyrinth).

I wouldn't be so sure. To try it costs nothing and has no risk. If it cures induced it may have possibilities for traditional. Outer ear canal ear hairs have recent research linked to infrasound conduction. nothing to lose but tinnitus and that shit sucked.