• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Time to wait between Methadone syrup and xanax no tolerance

Lucky_Prophet

Greenlighter
So after trying to search the web for answers i wantet to check with you guys since i am naive.
I tried what i believe was a tablespoon from a small bottle with Methadone syrup 60-65 hours ago, i tried it first time 7-10 days ago with what i believe was a teaspoon to check how my body would react. Both times was fine only this time i have had a sensation of warmness when i tried to sleep the 2 last nights. I don’t want to take it again due to how potent this drug is and the risks is not worth it and it’s too many math questions i need to solve around it. Like i see that the half time is different for me vs people that has opioid tolerance and is also different for everyone without tolerance. I struggle with anxiety so benzo keeps me calm but I don’t want to go into coma or die or end up in the hospital. Do you guys have a meaning if i should wait until it has passed 72 hours or longer or if i am passed the danger zone since it says on the web that problems combining with benzo can occur after the effects of methadone is over. I need help understanding this substance. Thanks for reading my post in advance!

After almost 3 days have passed and you don't feel effects of methadone I would think that conservative dose of alprazolam should be ok. You are talking in "teaspoon" and "tablespoon" measures of methadone liquid with not providing exact milligrams. I believe that that is more dangerous than taking bit of xanax 3 days after your last dose (dose that did not make you extensively high at that, as it seems). Always tread with caution when methadone is in the mix, but I think that low dose of xanax is not dangerous at this moment.

Please do. :) And please stick around. Bluelight is a perfect place for people that use any substances, legal or illegal. I think it would be a great benefit to both you and bluelight community if you were to stick around. :)