• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Time to get Sober - Life Beyond Abstinence

@TheInvisibleStoner sorry I don’t have any experience with methadone. Glad to hear you’re doing better better... how are you now?

Aye @Rio Fantastic I’m trying to cold turkey both. I took your advice and am just trying to quit drinking but keep smoking.

I’ve only drank twice in the last week. A decent bout last weekend and only 2 tall cans on Tuesday... despite the modest amount I was in quite the mood Wednesday. I just wanted more

But otherwise I’m doing better. Making food/eating better, tho I could def use more water. Picked up my juggling after a number of months. Made some edibles. Back to yoga some mornings. Even getting some cardio in after work and the occasional bout of pull/chin ups.

Buddy even mentioned he noticed a positive change the last few weeks.

I'm getting tired of being tired. I would probably smoke meth(which i hate) just for some motivation.
Im off opiates and my sex drive is insane but I'm to lazy to do anything about it.
Yay sober life lol
It gets better

Well I drank Sunday lol
And after a nice long weekend (Canadian thanksgiving) and a dentist appt Tuesday, followed up with some of my equipment dying Tuesday I was in a state. Figured I needed to quit smoking. Went to bed early and avoided smokes until I bought more work this morning... Then work was kinda kife and despite a nice text from a friend I bought more beer after work.

Im heading in the right direction with the occasional slide.
Sobriety is coming. I can taste it

When is another story
With a move coming soon I doubt ill be able to get a trip in but Lawrd knows I need it ..