🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Addiction Time to get Sober - Life Beyond Abstinence

tired of crap

Bluelighter
@TheInvisibleStoner sorry I don’t have any experience with methadone. Glad to hear you’re doing better better... how are you now?

Aye @Rio Fantastic I’m trying to cold turkey both. I took your advice and am just trying to quit drinking but keep smoking.

I’ve only drank twice in the last week. A decent bout last weekend and only 2 tall cans on Tuesday... despite the modest amount I was in quite the mood Wednesday. I just wanted more

But otherwise I’m doing better. Making food/eating better, tho I could def use more water. Picked up my juggling after a number of months. Made some edibles. Back to yoga some mornings. Even getting some cardio in after work and the occasional bout of pull/chin ups.

Buddy even mentioned he noticed a positive change the last few weeks.

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I'm getting tired of being tired. I would probably smoke meth(which i hate) just for some motivation.
Im off opiates and my sex drive is insane but I'm to lazy to do anything about it.
Yay sober life lol
It gets better

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Well I drank Sunday lol
And after a nice long weekend (Canadian thanksgiving) and a dentist appt Tuesday, followed up with some of my equipment dying Tuesday I was in a state. Figured I needed to quit smoking. Went to bed early and avoided smokes until I bought more work this morning... Then work was kinda kife and despite a nice text from a friend I bought more beer after work.

Im heading in the right direction with the occasional slide.
Sobriety is coming. I can taste it

When is another story
With a move coming soon I doubt ill be able to get a trip in but Lawrd knows I need it ..