• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Time release safe to keep drugs

TheManWithNoName

Bluelighter
When I pick up I always tell myself I will wait hours after my first dose. After I get high I want to get more high so I wait maybe three hours and later when I'm out and start to get sick I tell myself I wish I would have waited a few more hours. I would spread out my high and actually get higher
I have no self control when I'm high. Is there some time of device I could get to lock up my dope and I set a timer for when it can open so that I can't physically take it out. I don't have anyone at home that I could have hold it for me until later. I know this is an unusual request but such an item
may exist.

Wrap up some dope in a balloon, coat said balloon with vaseline, swallow said balloon, wait 4-6 hours for balloon to reappear! Boom!

Wrap up some dope in a balloon, coat said balloon with vaseline, swallow said balloon, wait 4-6 hours for balloon to reappear! Boom!

Not a good idea. I know of people who have died doing that, plus it takes a lot longer than 4-6 hours to shit out the balloon. Bowel transit time in a healthy person without constipation is 10-15 hours. In an opiate user it can be much much longer.

You can buy a timed-access safe, like the type they have at convenience stores. But they might be expensive. Look up "timed-access cash controllers". Or you can build one if you have the know-how.

Last edited:
Hahaha you are probably right. Thank god my PM doc prescribes me stronger than OTC laxatives.

And yes I know of timed safes I was trying to make a joke...I'd never eat that shit either obviously.

These expensive-solutions-for-drug-situations threads remind me of
amused%25257Cpics%25257Cswitch-to-macintosh.jpg

I definitely wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on a time-released safe or a vein-finder if I were addicted and needed the money to buy more drugs.

No laxatives seem to work on me. When I was using heroin I once went 3 months without taking a crap. I thought I was going to die.

I definitely wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on a time-released safe or a vein-finder if I were addicted and needed the money to buy more drugs.

In retrospect, I would have. If the safe cost, say $200, it would probably have paid for itself within a couple days. A vein finder would have been an excellent investment too, I would definitely have bought one in retrospect. Both of those things would have tremendously improved my quality of life. Of course I would never buy anything if it was my only cash and it was a choice between that and getting dope. But if I had plenty of money at the time it totally would have been worth it. Although maybe if I hadn't completely destroyed my veins and got to a point where I was crying while I spent 5 hours trying to hit I might never have ended up quitting heroin. Now they can't even hit my vein in the ER (and this is after not using for years). I was in a car accident and they said if I seriously needed an IV they'd have to cut open my arm and peel back the skin to be able to see the veins. Thankfully they decided it wasn't life or death and just gave up on the IV.

OMG!! 3 months? That's insane. Did you finally use an apple corer to go? I can't imagine not going for that long

Well, it's really gross but if you want to know... I waited before doing my dope and took some oral laxatives and suppositories and used a plastic spoon. It was absolutely excruciating and I was screaming in the bathroom. I hate when people say heroin has no adverse effects.

ETA: Sorry if I've been responsible for taking this thread in an entirely different direction, lol :)

Last edited:
There has got to be a cheaper way to do this. I wish I had someone at home who I could have hold on to it for me but that's not the case. Maybe I could put it in my car and tell my mom to hid my keys for me for 6 hrs, lol. Even buying a safe for $200 would pay for it self in a few weeks, in the past a few days, but as of late I am broke yet I still go crazy when I get money and can never conserve. Anyone got any other ideas?

Bury it somewhere a few hours away, sounds extreme but if its gonna take you 'x' amount of hours to get to your stash its pretty failsafe.

You could keep it somewhere that takes a while to get to. Or you could stash it in your car and leave your car somewhere and then take the bus home, so it would take you some time and effort to go to your car and get it. Depends what your situation is: do you live in a house where no one else knows you use and/or with family who would be suspicious of any "strange" behaviour?

You could also just leave some of it with your dealer (if you trust them) and tell them not to give it to you until a certain time.

post it to yourself. very low risk of it getting seized, very low risk of getting prosecuted if it does get seized, won't see it for a couple days.

there was some device just for this purpose posted here but i'm not gonna find it.

and yea eating, see that a week later, and FUCK having to sift through a giant solid shit for the dope, i'd rather be a totally grotty street junkie before i do that.

post it to yourself. very low risk of it getting seized, very low risk of getting prosecuted if it does get seized, won't see it for a couple days.

I don't think this is a good idea. For one, the OP wants a way to hide their dope from themselves for a few hours, not a few days. For two, I disagree that there's a very low risk of it getting seized. Postal workers are instructed to open mail that has no return address or where the sender is the same as the recipient. You might not get arrested, but it may not arrive.

ok i'm in the UK and we don't have such odd laws. and posting first class before 5pm, you'll get it the next morning. isn't it easy to write any old return address?

And I'd definitely write the name of the person who lived in your house before you on it. Only if you're still getting their mail of course, dont want your gear being redirected. Im in the uk and this would definitely work, you could have it the next morning no questions.