• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Time is Against Me (Old and Ugly)

Here is something I can point out too. I do not give a flying fuck about these interests in planes and cargo and stuff but when she talks about it it’s interesting because SHE is interested. Your actual hobbies probably aren’t the biggest issue as esteem to show people what you like. That’s pretty much Communications 101.

Excellent point. We don’t have to be into the same things but if you love what you do, seem excited about, that’s attractive. That shows a passion for life that we all want in our partners.

-GC

Not everyone can carry the weight of the world. Talking about the passion! Call me in to talk. ¿Conoces tu a Hey Zeus Christo?

I spent most of my adolescence/young adult life hating myself and absolutely convinced that I'd to be ugly because of the reactions I earned - my complete school time was coined by bullying for example, I didn't experience anything like friendship before maybe the age of 19 and still/again am left completely alone, just to find out that it was all in my mind (and in that of this fucked up boy who happened to be the son of a very influency rich asshole who never had time for him) and that I actually looked pretty handsome. On old pictures I even see it myself. But if I learned something about appearance then it's how subjective it is. Drugs showed me both extremes with myself as well as others, somehow I still can't believe it but it's entirely possible that person A finds you ugly and pale while B might fall in love with you just from seeing you every now & then. This is stronger even than the sadly undeniable impact of ageing, I've seen people 70+ having success with girls in their 20ies just because that guy had energy like the literal Duracell.. I know I'll be angry at myself in future because I think now of all of the youth's gift to be gone and me too left being old and ugly (I'm approaching my 35, and put on like 20kg because opiates fucked my testosterone/prolactin levels, also dark bags below the eyes from too many sleepless nights etc..) - still, somebody else might see you entirely different.

Somehow I'd say appearance really doesn't matter that much when it comes about success with dating. Depending on what you see as success and individual factors at least. But of course it influences the character and that is what's relevant, yet it also means that you can take more control. Dissociatives make good reflecting aids.
I tend to disagree with "Somehow I'd say appearance really doesn't matter that much when it comes about success with dating."

Firstly, if you don't find a person attractive, you will never want to be with them.
Secondly, if you find yourself un-attractive, you can't expect someone to love you. I have hated myself since I was about 5 or so, was too shy to make friends, was scared to talk to people, was scared to swim etc. Got bullied and teased alot because of how I looked. I am very short, had a huge amount of pimples as a teenager (which made things worse), could never manage to get a flat stomach now matter how hard I'd exercise and eat right, hairy all over...I am 41 now and hate myself even more. Problem solved by staying at home and not mingling with anyone. Only go to the shop when necessary, and just go to work and back and mind my own business. Life is more peaceful that way.

Here is something I can point out too. I do not give a flying fuck about these interests in planes and cargo and stuff but when she talks about it it’s interesting because SHE is interested. Your actual hobbies probably aren’t the biggest issue as esteem to show people what you like. That’s pretty much Communications 101.
Remember when I took you to the beach, via FaceTime, and I picked up shells 🐚 and the dead Spiny Lobster🦞?

I have no idea if you really liked it, but I’m passionate about collecting shells, and the lobster was swell. I wanted to take you because this is where I’ve spent my entire life.

We’ll go again, if you want, in wintertime, when all the Zonies (peeps from Arizona) have gone home and the beach is pretty much deserted. If we go after a storm, we’ll see live starfish (that I’ll put back in a tide pool) and we’ll undoubtedly see other super cool stuff!

Last edited:
Remember when I took you to the beach, via FaceTime, and I picked up shells 🐚 and the dead Spiny Lobster🦞?

I have no idea if you really liked it, but I’m passionate about collecting shells, and the lobster was swell. I wanted to take you because this is where I’ve spent my entire life.

We’ll go again, if you want, in wintertime, when all the Zonies (peeps from Arizona) have gone home and the beach is pretty much deserted. If we go after a storm, we’ll see live starfish (that I’ll put back in a tide pool) and we’ll undoubtedly see other super cool stuff!
I really enjoyed that. Maybe even more that it’s so important to you. A lot more.

When you have enough money, girls will say these points will become your merit. Lol

Time is Against Me (Old and Ugly)​

gonna get us all... im gettin there pretty quick myself. :)
Ya aint alone. Im 54 but if I clean up I pass as in 30s. But I dont care about what others think about my appearance as it has nothing to do with their lives. ha
Peace

You ever find any cool rocks out there? Anytime I hit a beach my eyes can’t look up I’m too into finding that next cool rock.

-GC
Yes. There are some very cool rocks at the beach. I have a few, somewhere.

I’d love to.