• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Time between adderall to safely take tramadol?

white6ja

Greenlighter
I know this question has been asked a couple of times but i'm looking for an answer specific to this situation. If a 20mg xr adderall was taken throughout 8am-3pm how long until it would be safe to take a couple 50mg tramadol?

I know this question has been asked a couple of times but i'm looking for an answer specific to this situation. If a 20mg xr adderall was taken throughout 8am-3pm how long until it would be safe to take a couple 50mg tramadol?

You are safe bro defiantly . Hell I have taken meth at the same time as 450mg of tremadol in the past with 0 issues . :)

EDIT: Not to say this is safe with you ;because everyone is different ,but if it was me I would take the trem . I am a downer person so opiates come first for me . ;) I think with the time you waited you will be fine though . I have never had issues taking them together , but like i said above everyone is different . This is for HR after all be safe . Start with just one 50mg trem .

You're good.
There's no interaction that will have permanent reprucussions on your health.
Take as much tramadol and as much speed as you want. You're good. :D

Yea, what they said! Tram is in sort of the same family with narcotics, but it isn't really the same, so you won't speedball, therefore you can even take them together. BUT sometimes Tramadol can decrease the sensations from the adderall, just so you know. Hope this helps! :)

The only danger here is that you should never take more than 400-450mg of tramadol ( Ultram ) within a 24hour period or you will be at risk for seizures Adderall or no Adderall . If you're taking large doses of both, and you just can't stop yourself ( I don't think anyone here would think ill of you for having that trait ) take a benzo or use an anti-seizure med to minimize your risk of seizing. Ultram can be taken with many things as long as the dose is within a safe range.:sus:

Last edited: