• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tianna Red’s

Jwilder0311

Bluelighter
Not sure if anyone has experience with Tianna Red’s, however, I have been clean from hard drugs for over a week now...maybe a week exactly, but they have been essential in this process. They have a vast amount of proprietary blends in them that more than likely outweigh the true amount of tianeptine, but I haven’t had any negative side affects other than mild constipation. My addiction was originally with opiates, but quickly moved to mainly stim use. To be truthful, here at the end, it was anything I could get my hands on that would help me escape my thoughts. Anyways, before I go on an off topic tangent I will end with this...are there any users with knowledge on Tianna Red’s? If so, enlighten me. As for me, they have worked wonders in the process of me staying “sober” from actual illegal substances’. If you are an opiate addict, I would assume these would be a needle in a haystack for you.

this is tianeptine, yes? it's a known opioid compound so you are not really "clean" from opioids rather just substituting tianeptine for it

Negative, I am clean from opiates. It is not in any way an actual opiate. Just like kratom is not an opiate and an safer alternative to the real thing that can help with withdrawal. I agree in a way that I am substituting slightly, however, it is not an opiate, but an antagonist. I would rather substitute with that than with another hard/illegal substance. If I were to take a drug screening I would not pop for opiates 😏. I am clean from exactly what I want to be clean from.

Last edited:
tianeptine binds to and activates the mu opioid receptor[ref], just like kratom does, or morphine, or tramadol, or fentanyl... sure structurally it is unrelated to morphine but it has the same effects, will substitute for morphine in dependency, will still produce withdrawal upon cessation, etc. plenty of people report tianeptine addictions can be just as harsh as heroin.

just making sure you're aware of that.

I'm sorry to tell you that yes, tianeptine (and kratom) is an opioid. It will cause opiate esque withdrawals when stopped. Is it better than being addicted to street H? Yeah I think so. But nonetheless it's still an opioid.

You can tell yourself, "I am clean from opioids" all day long but facts are facts. I'm not judging you for using tianeptine as a step to quitting stronger opioids but don't delude yourself.

Apparently tianeptine withdrawal is quite a nasty one due to seretonin reuptake inhibition (i think) much like tramadol but worse apparently

Tianna reds is this a headshop or online web shop product containing tianeptone?

if so I’d stock up on tianeptine now before there’s an international clampdown it’s sure to come but shit like this makes money for a small number of people for a short time and exponentially speed up the time it takes for substances to be banned

There have been a few of these branded Tianeptine containing products available for quite awhile. Usually sold in like gas stations and some head shops but only in certain parts of the country from what I hear.

There are places in the US where Tianeptine has already faced or is facing a potential ban. I think it's scheduled in Michigan and I think there is a bill in motion in Alabama. Nothing on a federal level I don't think, not yet anyways.

Apparently tianeptine withdrawal is quite a nasty one due to seretonin reuptake inhibition

The only reason tianeptine withdrawal is so bad is because of its activity as an opioid. Serotonin plays no part at all.

Tianeptine has no effects on serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, ANYTHING except opioid receptors. If you want a laugh go read Wikipedia and look at the chart that has binding data for tianeptine at various receptors. I'll reproduce it here in a small font:
N5McQds.png

Note that out of the many many receptors tested, the only one tianeptine binds to with any reasonable affinity (smaller is better) is the mu-opioid receptor. It has a very very weak activity at the delta opioid receptor at doses that would be far beyond therapeutic ones but nothing else. Unlike tramadol it has no activity at the serotonin transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and also lacks activity at any of the serotonin, adrenergic, or dopamine receptors. Same for histamine, sigma, adenosine A1, etc etc.

I guess the same gas stations that sold "Benzo Fury" and "Ivory Wave" and are selling the modern "K2"/"Spice" analogs are selling tianeptine as "Tiannaa" now? Imagine someone selling hydrocodone or dihydrocodeine pills at a gas station, because that's functionally what is happening here. That will ensure someone will eventually die from unintentional overdose (either from the "one is good so more is better" fallacy, or through combination with alcohol, benzos, and/ or other sedative drugs), irresponsible use (either using it while operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery), or will turn to criminal activity / other opioids after becoming dependent, and then tianeptine will join the long list of banned substances with all the others.

At least kratom seems to be self-limiting in terms of its harm, you have to consume an awful lot of plant matter every day to maintain a serious habit, and most extracts are not worth the packaging they're sold in.

I'm not a proponent for arbitrarily banning substances but I think people need to be educated if they choose to use this drug. They need to be aware that it's