• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tianeptine Phenibut

newby8

Greenlighter
Tianeptine completely ruined my phenibut experience today. Im thinking that the mu-opiate antagonism is responsible. I also have noted this with Kratom. At one point it actually caused me some rage which was completely unexpected.

okay mate but forgive me did you have a question? Other Drugs is specifically for people who need help with things, we have a social section for just blowing off steam but sounds more like you might want to direct this at the trip reports section, would you like me to move it there for you?

Is there a reason for combining those two drugs as they are usually used for quite distinct purposes?

Tianeptine completely ruined my phenibut experience today. Im thinking that the mu-opiate antagonism is responsible. I also have noted this with Kratom. At one point it actually caused me some rage which was completely unexpected.
There is no antagonist properties from Phenibut as I know.
Tianeptine and Kratome are both mu opioid agonists. But both also affect serotonergic system and thats what probably caused you to feel shitty. They are combining fine with me.

Is there a reason for combining those two drugs as they are usually used for quite distinct purposes?
They are both (tianeptine and Phenibut) considered anxiolytics and anti-depressants.

I think, in general, that phenibut is a drug which probably doesn?t combine well as I?ve tried it with alcohol and all it did was make me feel sick.

Having said that, it?s decent as a post-stimulant drug to offset the down phase of stim use.