• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Tianeptine/lyrica withdrawal HELP

So glad you have found some relief! :) It is nice to hear someone has benefited from Buspar (I had yet to hear from anyone who found it very useful for anxiety) as well as that the hydroxyzine didn't give you RLS. Sounds like you found just the right treatment in this case for you. Keep up the great work!

Absolutely man! I appreciate all of you guys reaching out to me too.

Also if anyone has the ability use tramadol and gabapentin/lyrica to get off instead. That just was impossible for me to get any.

And on the buspar, it's no benzo so anyone looking for like instant relief is gonna be super disappointed. Im just so leveled now. Even yesterday afternoon I was like super happy about life haha. I am still physically sore and weak alot of that is fibro but also the w/d on me too. With the lyrica i expect to be back to full power.

Day 8. Still doing awesome, im amazed i bounced back this fast! Not much more to say than that. Just gotta stay on track and find my way to be happy in a healthy way instead of swallowing powder.

Good to hear of your success

Absolutely man! I appreciate all of you guys reaching out to me too.

Also if anyone has the ability use tramadol and gabapentin/lyrica to get off instead. That just was impossible for me to get any.

And on the buspar, it's no benzo so anyone looking for like instant relief is gonna be super disappointed. Im just so leveled now. Even yesterday afternoon I was like super happy about life haha. I am still physically sore and weak alot of that is fibro but also the w/d on me too. With the lyrica i expect to be back to full power.

Its great to hear you beat it, because I am at the point where I need to get clear of this stuff. I've kicked Dope, Methadone, benzodiazepines, and this stuff is worse in all of them! I'm at about 2grams a day. I've tried twice to shake it, and it got so bad you can't help but want to die!
Anyway, you are a power of example. It's good to know that another brother came back, and swam to safety from the dark void of Tia hell. Peace

Its great to hear you beat it, because I am at the point where I need to get clear of this stuff. I've kicked Dope, Methadone, benzodiazepines, and this stuff is worse in all of them! I'm at about 2grams a day. I've tried twice to shake it, and it got so bad you can't help but want to die!
Anyway, you are a power of example. It's good to know that another brother came back, and swam to safety from the dark void of Tia hell. Peace

Thank you for your for your contribution Dreamedreamer, and welcome to BL!

Perhaps you might want to start you own recovery journal type thread? You don't need to be abstient or anything, just the desire to get healthier. Totally up to you, no pressure either way.

Just wanted to welcome you to BL :)