• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tianeptine danger and withdrawal

NOtoInvega

Bluelighter
I started taking tianeptine in high doses to counter an invega sustenna injection that almost killed me.
I won't go into the details of the invega injection, but it is basically a year-long poison that blocks dopamine and seratonin, gives u low testosterone, messes up your hormones, causes high prolactin, and makes you completely suicidal for the first 3-4 months or so. I have read of people who don't recover even after a year.

I am now up to taking 5 grams of the FREE ACID per day. I don't know how much sodium that is the equivalent of, but the free acid is not as active as the sodium. It is still a lot I am certain.

If I lower the dose, I withdraw. Withdrawals begin only about 6-8 hours after the last dose, provided the last dose was a high dose.

The withdrawals are really bad and if I ever have to go through them again I think I will go to the ER. Any idea what they will give me there?

The longest I have had to withdraw cold-turkey for was one day/night, and it was not fun. I don't intend to ever go through that again.

My questions are:

1. At what dose can tianeptine kill you? I take 5 grams per day of free acid, and my liver test was only slightly elevated levels - doc said not to worry about it at all. Can it kill you in any way other than liver damage?
2. What can I do to stop taking it? I want to stop but don't want to withdraw. I have considered switching to kratom. If I try to taper, I go into withdrawal.

I am scared of withdrawal from this stuff. I take it every few hours just to keep myself from withdrawing.

How much danger am I in?

37.5mg is the recommended daily dosage, so at 5g/day, you're taking over 130 times that amount. I'm not sure if that's exactly the same calculation with the free acid form, but suffice to say you are taking an enormous dose. I'm not sure if Tianeptine can kill you in any way besides liver damage and I couldn't find an LD50, but it must be pretty high.

It's unlikely that you will be able to escape without any withdrawal symptoms, but that's the game you play when you start taking opioids. Tianeptine has a low half-life so it's especially hard to come off. I would suggest tapering off it or switching to a different, longer-acting opioid.

I see that the injection is for schizophrenic disorder... but with those side effects... was it worth it? would you mind sharing your story? The truth is if it did that shit to you, you deserve to be on some real PKs. Maybe try going to pain management. I can't imagine being on that high of a dose is good but using tianeptine as a PK is un-researched really...

I see that the injection is for schizophrenic disorder... but with those side effects... was it worth it? would you mind sharing your story? The truth is if it did that shit to you, you deserve to be on some real PKs. Maybe try going to pain management. I can't imagine being on that high of a dose is good but using tianeptine as a PK is un-researched really...

A demon tricked me into thinking it was god and that it was everywhere masquerading as humans.. It would take a long time to explain how it did this. They communicate with each other, and for instance it had me walk around and tell random people "i'm sorry about your friend that just died, God told me" and they would tell me that their friend really just died and some of them would start crying. It would know the exact time someone would be somewhere etc... it would know really weird things. One time it told me exactly how long to wait and what route to take to avoid the police. I ended up walking right by them when between 5-10 of them were looking for me. The cops were called on me because I was telling people that God was speaking to me and telling me what to tell them. They were right, He wasn't. It was a demon. Mainly, though, it had the ability to insert thoughts, imaginations, and feelings into me. Of course, it could talk to me. Demons are older than the Earth is and much smarter than us humans. They normally remain hidden. If they reveal themselves, people know God is real too. They want us in Hell, so revealing themselves is counter-productive to their goals.

Some people really do have familiar spirits, who are demons. The demons help them write music, gamble, run businesses etc etc... But I didn't ask for this. I got tricked. I never wanted anything to do with devils.

The Lord has shown mercy to me and saved my life. When I was about to die from the shot (literally), He appeared to me in a vision holding the keys to life and death and said "you get life." He was the only light in the wilderness (in the vision).

Then His angel said to me, among other things:
"Here is what you are dealing with:
Spirit of confusion (? in his hand)
Spirit of Peace (Rainbow and dove in his other hand, representing God's promise not to flood the world again and the dove representing the Holy Spirit)

Many other things happened that I don't want to get into. It has been very difficult and I have experienced much torment.

2 of the shots were all but forced on me. If I didn't accept the first one, it would have been court-ordered.

Now that I have been possessed before, I know that most people in the psych ward I was in were possessed and not mentally ill. I was possessed too when I was in the psych ward. Many people are possessed and do not hear voices, but many do hear voices. The voices are demons.

God has delivered me and I no longer deal with voices in my head, among other things I was dealing with. I still get attacked by demons constantly, though. It was so much worse when they were... no better words to describe it... IN my head. They would often speak in my mind and I would think I was the one who thought it.

I'm not certain, but I think it may have been drug use that opened the door for me to get possessed. Regardless, contrary to what many say, you don't have to sin for a demon to enter you. Jesus turned to St. Peter and called him Satan one time, when Satan had either entered St. Peter or put a thought in his mind that he spoke.

I want to stay on topic, but you asked me to share so I did. Much more happened but that should be enough to tell you what has occurred. I was possessed and "doctors" (it is not real medicine, and almost *nothing* pertaining to psychiatry has been objectively proven) gave me a shot that I believe is a part of a hidden eugenics program. TONS of people kill themselves on that shot, ALMOST IF NOT everyone who gets it has suicidal thoughts, and those who remain are rendered docile and compliant as well as unable to reproduce (dopamine and seratonin blocked). It is all the worse when it happens to someone who is married with children, that they have both devils and the shot to contend with.

Back on topic, though:

Does anyone know how much tianeptine someone would have to take to be risking death?

I just want to make sure I don't kill myself. My liver tests came back slightly elevated but nothing to worry about.

I sometimes take prolintane with it. When I take it with prolintane, it makes it almost like the shot is not even in me.

Also, does anyone know of a way I could avoid withdrawal when coming off of it? Would a mixture of Kratom and something else work? If I go to the ER what will happen? Will the people at the ER give me anything to stop the withdrawal? The withdrawal is very bad. I have withdrawn from other drugs and none compare to this.

How long will withdrawal last? Can it kill me?

I know that opioids with a short half-life go into withdrawal faster, but does the total withdrawal take less time as well?

I have considered going to a clinic or something and trying to get sub or methadone. I just don't know how they will react to me telling them I take high dose tianeptine.

I can't wait to be done with this shot and ALL drugs. I just want to be at peace and serve the Lord. This is my fault for living in sin. I hope it doesn't result in my death...

Actually yes, if you went to the ER they would get you detoxed. Also, you might be a candidate for suboxone/subutex. It really depends on the level of pain you are at. If you had to rank your pain on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you say it is at? Also... I hate to say this, but I don't know how effective any kind of medication for pain would work if those injections shut down your dopamine production. Sounds horrible...

After receiving the shots did the voices go away? We they muted? Did it seem to have any effect at all? Or are you still seeing the same things? This has got to be the most interesting thread I have read for quite some time on this website. I find often that talking about these type of things and having an audience that doesn't judge you can really help a lot. I hope we can get some more people in here to answer your specific question about the tianeptine. But the first order of business really would be finding out if real painkillers would work given that most of your receptors are blocked or shutdown. Please feel free to share as much as you are comfortable with, I find this incredibly interesting.

High dose tianeptines withdrawal is a special kind of awfulness...

You said you cannot taper because you experience withdrawal. By how much and how fast did you taper? Maybe you tried tapering to fast?

You said you are taking 5 grams a day. Surely if you taper slow enough you will barely notice... For example, you could drop .2 grams every week or two.

I doubt dropping to 4.8 grams a day would cause much discomfort if any.

I think switching to kratom is a good idea, but I wouldn't suddenly switch. I would slowly phase in the kratom while phasing out the tianeptine. Unfortunately, I have no idea how much kratom would equate to 5 g per day of tianeptine.

Anti psychotics might be a better choice for your medical issues than self medicating with massive doses of tianapine.

High dose tianeptines withdrawal is a special kind of awfulness...

You said you cannot taper because you experience withdrawal. By how much and how fast did you taper? Maybe you tried tapering to fast?

You said you are taking 5 grams a day. Surely if you taper slow enough you will barely notice... For example, you could drop .2 grams every week or two.

I doubt dropping to 4.8 grams a day would cause much discomfort if any.

I think switching to kratom is a good idea, but I wouldn't suddenly switch. I would slowly phase in the kratom while phasing out the tianeptine. Unfortunately, I have no idea how much kratom would equate to 5 g per day of tianeptine.

Might work. People say kratom even stops heroin withdrawal. I wonder how true that is.

I'm going to cut down atleast .2 per week. That's going to cut down about a gram per month and will keep wds away. I guess I just have to get used to being an addict until then.

When this is over, I'm not taking ANY drugs ever again unless I have surgery or something like that. Even then, with how much tianeptine I have taken the pain pills probably won't be effective.

Actually yes, if you went to the ER they would get you detoxed. Also, you might be a candidate for suboxone/subutex. It really depends on the level of pain you are at. If you had to rank your pain on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you say it is at? Also... I hate to say this, but I don't know how effective any kind of medication for pain would work if those injections shut down your dopamine production. Sounds horrible...

After receiving the shots did the voices go away? We they muted? Did it seem to have any effect at all? Or are you still seeing the same things? This has got to be the most interesting thread I have read for quite some time on this website. I find often that talking about these type of things and having an audience that doesn't judge you can really help a lot. I hope we can get some more people in here to answer your specific question about the tianeptine. But the first order of business really would be finding out if real painkillers would work given that most of your receptors are blocked or shutdown. Please feel free to share as much as you are comfortable with, I find this incredibly interesting.

If you want to hear more about what happened with me, pm me. No the voices didn't go away. I just had to deal with demons and the shot at the same time. I told them the voices were gone because I WANTED OUT OF THE PSYCH WARD. They chalked it up to another win for invega sustenna smh. I shouldn't have lied but that psych ward is something strange. Everyone lies to get out. If you want out of the psych ward, report all symptoms are in full remission thanks to the medication they pumped you full of! Fastest ticket out. Big business knows that too. They know everyone is going to report that their meds work. The people it is being used on are people in psych wards.

Might work. People say kratom even stops heroin withdrawal. I wonder how true that is.

Kratom definetly helps big time with opiate withdrawal, including herion.

I know from experience that kratom can help with tianeptine withdrawal. I used it once while withdrawaling from 800mg of tianeptine per day. I took 5 grams of kratom and it helped alleviate withdrawals... It didn't elimate them but it definitely helped. I'm sure if I had taken more kratom I could have felt closer to100%...

Kratom definetly helps big time with opiate withdrawal, including herion.

I know from experience that kratom can help with tianeptine withdrawal. I used it once while withdrawaling from 800mg of tianeptine per day. I took 5 grams of kratom and it helped alleviate withdrawals... It didn't elimate them but it definitely helped. I'm sure if I had taken more kratom I could have felt closer to100%...

True, but then you wouldn't really be tapering off it, you would just be replacing one for another lol. I think you did the right thing.

If you want to hear more about what happened with me, pm me. No the voices didn't go away. I just had to deal with demons and the shot at the same time. I told them the voices were gone because I WANTED OUT OF THE PSYCH WARD. They chalked it up to another win for invega sustenna smh. I shouldn't have lied but that psych ward is something strange. Everyone lies to get out. If you want out of the psych ward, report all symptoms are in full remission thanks to the medication they pumped you full of! Fastest ticket out. Big business knows that too. They know everyone is going to report that their meds work. The people it is being used on are people in psych wards.

You are obviously mentally ill dude... Of course you won't believe that, because crazy people don't believe that they are crazy. That's the definition of insanity. No you are not possessed. No other people in the psych ward are not possessed. No you aren't hearing demons. You are just really in need of psychiatric help my dude...

You are obviously mentally ill dude... Of course you won't believe that, because crazy people don't believe that they are crazy. That's the definition of insanity. No you are not possessed. No other people in the psych ward are not possessed. No you aren't hearing demons. You are just really in need of psychiatric help my dude...

If it wasn't for the mental health people, I wouldn't have needed to take tianeptine in the first place let alone in high doses.

What do you base your assertion on? Take my account of what happened how you want to. It is all real, and no not just to me, I mean objectively real. I never said I am possessed. If I were still possessed, my posts would look very different if I were to be posting at all. I was in fact possessed by a sentient fallen angel, who spoke to me and through me.

It would seem that you believe demons don't exist. I don't see any other way you could jump to the conclusion you reached. Telling me I'm a case of a crazy person who doesn't believe they are crazy (definition of insanity?) doesn't mean anything. It is circular logic. "That guy must be crazy - he says he is not crazy." You are correct that the mental health field uses that as evidence of mental illness (a person who says they are not mentally ill is said to have deteriorated to the point that they don't recognize they are mentally ill). That should be a red flag on the mental health field. A person saying they are not crazy is evidence they are crazy!?

The good news is they can't get a court-order on me. Had I been possessed for another month, they would have one.

You can believe Jesus or you can believe the dopamine hypothesis. The Bible has thousands of fulfilled prophecies backing it up. The dopamine hypothesis has nothing but rigged studies, with no objective proof. It is like evolution. All the big words in the world don't change the fact it must be taken on faith alone. The ancient Jews were the cleanest, healthiest, most morally upright (at least, when they weren't worshipping idols - one of which is money, the most common idol in America), most God fearing people on the planet - and they would regularly cast demons out of people. The demons would actually leave the people. This happens all the time today in the Church (exorcists have full time jobs). These people are being healed. If these disorders are incurable, how is it that exorcists are healing people and have been since before Christ was born? Many of the Saints saw and heard demons and were attacked by them regularly. St Padre Pio, St Ignatius Loyola, St Faustina, St Paul (obviously) who wrote most of the New Testament, St Peter got possessed once (Jesus turned to him and called him Satan) etc etc.... Way too many to list. All of these people were Holy Saints of God, who are now in Heaven (this has been confirmed by miracles, no one is canonized without proof they are in Heaven).

If you had seen me when I was possessed, you would know for certain that I have been healed. People around me have been waiting for over 5 months for me to have another "episode" and they will be waiting 5 more years. It isn't coming. I don't have an incurable brain disease that requires a blockade of my dopamine receptors. What I have is a bad addiction as a result of people who claimed I did. Look up "invega sustenna ruined my life" in google to see tons of stories of what this stuff does. It is bad. It causes many, many suicides.

This modernism thing has gone pretty far. Even my priest told me I should see a psychiatrist when I told him what happened. Priests should know better.

Now that my troubles with possession are over, and the shot is getting out of my system more and more each day, I just have to survive this addiction. If I make it through this addiction, I will have my life back. I'm not mentally ill and I won't have any more "episodes" because I won't get possessed again.

Enough about demons and all that. That was just so people would know why I ended up on the tianeptine.

I have to get off this stuff.

It seems my choices are:
Go to the ER and detox in the hospital
Try to slowly taper and use kratom to help
Get methadone or sub

I just want something to make the withdrawals bearable.

I don't know if I should get off it right now just yet though. This shot is still in me and the tianeptine helps a lot. I'm wondering if it would be safe for me to take it at these doses for another few months? If there is any risk of death, I don't want to do it. I can only find one case of tianeptine killing someone and it was a suicide. It doesn't say how much he took.

I'm worried that if I stay on it any longer, the withdrawal will be even worse when the time comes. I'm scared of these withdrawals. They are really bad. People say they are as bad as heroin is. People say they used kratom to quit heroin, though, so maybe I will be able to do the same with this.

I will try to report back when I get some kratom and start to quit. I think the first day I get kratom, I will try taking a large dose of kratom and not taking any tianeptine and seeing what happens.

If it wasn't for the mental health people, I wouldn't have needed to take tianeptine in the first place let alone in high doses.

What do you base your assertion on? Take my account of what happened how you want to. It is all real, and no not just to me, I mean objectively real. I never said I am possessed. If I were still possessed, my posts would look very different if I were to be posting at all. I was in fact possessed by a sentient fallen angel, who spoke to me and through me.

It would seem that you believe demons don't exist. I don't see any other way you could jump to the conclusion you reached. Telling me I'm a case of a crazy person who doesn't believe they are crazy (definition of insanity?) doesn't mean anything. It is circular logic. "That guy must be crazy - he says he is not crazy." You are correct that the mental health field uses that as evidence of mental illness (a person who says they are not mentally ill is said to have deteriorated to the point that they don't recognize they are mentally ill). That should be a red flag on the mental health field. A person saying they are not crazy is evidence they are crazy!?

The good news is they can't get a court-order on me. Had I been possessed for another month, they would have one.

You can believe Jesus or you can believe the dopamine hypothesis. The Bible has thousands of fulfilled prophecies backing it up. The dopamine hypothesis has nothing but rigged studies, with no objective proof. It is like evolution. All the big words in the world don't change the fact it must be taken on faith alone. The ancient Jews were the cleanest, healthiest, most morally upright (at least, when they weren't worshipping idols - one of which is money, the most common idol in America), most God fearing people on the planet - and they would regularly cast demons out of people. The demons would actually leave the people. This happens all the time today in the Church (exorcists have full time jobs). These people are being healed. If these disorders are incurable, how is it that exorcists are healing people and have been since before Christ was born? Many of the Saints saw and heard demons and were attacked by them regularly. St Padre Pio, St Ignatius Loyola, St Faustina, St Paul (obviously) who wrote most of the New Testament, St Peter got possessed once (Jesus turned to him and called him Satan) etc etc.... Way too many to list. All of these people were Holy Saints of God, who are now in Heaven (this has been confirmed by miracles, no one is canonized without proof they are in Heaven).

If you had seen me when I was possessed, you would know for certain that I have been healed. People around me have been waiting for over 5 months for me to have another "episode" and they will be waiting 5 more years. It isn't coming. I don't have an incurable brain disease that requires a blockade of my dopamine receptors. What I have is a bad addiction as a result of people who claimed I did. Look up "invega sustenna ruined my life" in google to see tons of stories of what this stuff does. It is bad. It causes many, many suicides.

This modernism thing has gone pretty far. Even my priest told me I should see a psychiatrist when I told him what happened. Priests should know better.

Now that my troubles with possession are over, and the shot is getting out of my system more and more each day, I just have to survive this addiction. If I make it through this addiction, I will have my life back. I'm not mentally ill and I won't have any more "episodes" because I won't get possessed again.

Enough about demons and all that. That was just so people would know why I ended up on the tianeptine.

I have to get off this stuff.

It seems my choices are:
Go to the ER and detox in the hospital
Try to slowly taper and use kratom to help
Get methadone or sub

I just want something to make the withdrawals bearable.

I don't know if I should get off it right now just yet though. This shot is still in me and the tianeptine helps a lot. I'm wondering if it would be safe for me to take it at these doses for another few months? If there is any risk of death, I don't want to do it. I can only find one case of tianeptine killing someone and it was a suicide. It doesn't say how much he took.

I'm worried that if I stay on it any longer, the withdrawal will be even worse when the time comes. I'm scared of these withdrawals. They are really bad. People say they are as bad as heroin is. People say they used kratom to quit heroin, though, so maybe I will be able to do the same with this.

I will try to report back when I get some kratom and start to quit. I think the first day I get kratom, I will try taking a large dose of kratom and not taking any tianeptine and seeing what happens.

No I say you're crazy because of the type of stuff you are posting, I mean Jesus Christ lmao, no sane person would have responded to me how you just did!

A person saying they are not crazy is evidence they are crazy!?

mmm, no, belief in phenomena that are agreed to be nonsense in this day and age is the sign of craziness. posession doesn't exist in a medically repicable sense, however delusions/schzioid thinking does. you may notice how many cases of exorcism have ended up in the New England Journal Of Medicine, just like faith healing never made it into the Lancet. And it's not because there's a systematic bias against the fields because these mystical methods work too well. If you really think there is a conspiracy to withhold effective treatments from people, that's probably also another crazy belief.

The entire purpose of mental health wards is to stabilize people so they aren't a danger to themselves and others. Lying to the staff to get out quickly is kind of stacking the deck against yourself.

I would know, i've been in a psych ward. i've been in restraints and solitary and full of haldol til I can't talk. the thing is, i got better and i don't run around whining and complaining about permanent damage that doesn't exist.

mmm, no, belief in phenomena that are agreed to be nonsense in this day and age is the sign of craziness. posession doesn't exist in a medically repicable sense, however delusions/schzioid thinking does. you may notice how many cases of exorcism have ended up in the New England Journal Of Medicine, just like faith healing never made it into the Lancet. And it's not because there's a systematic bias against the fields because these mystical methods work too well. If you really think there is a conspiracy to withhold effective treatments from people, that's probably also another crazy belief.

The entire purpose of mental health wards is to stabilize people so they aren't a danger to themselves and others. Lying to the staff to get out quickly is kind of stacking the deck against yourself.

I would know, i've been in a psych ward. i've been in restraints and solitary and full of haldol til I can't talk. the thing is, i got better and i don't run around whining and complaining about permanent damage that doesn't exist.

Possession is obvious in psych wards. Most of the time, the demons remain hidden, but they are still present in their host's flesh. "Delusions" is too vague. Anything can be said to be delusional if it goes against popular opinion. One day, it is possible for belief in God to be considered a delusion and I believe it was/is in some communist countries. I know for a fact that most people in psych wards are not "schizophrenic" or "bi-polar". Btw, there is LESS evidence for these disorders even existing than there is for demons. Demons are mentioned in the Bible, a book with thousands of fulfilled prophecies - God declaring things to come from ancient times. The dopamine hypothesis has NO objective evidence - only evidence that requires subjective, biased interpretation.

Most people in psych wards are dealing with evil spirits of confusion that are trying to see them eternally separated from the Living God. They want them in Hell, along with those around them. We don't know why they are so adamant about this goal, but we do know that their end is in Hell and the Lake of Fire after the Final Judgment.

What is known about demons:

They are older than the Earth is
According to the Bible, they exist in the heavenly realms ie they are extradimensional. They do not live in our 4 dimensions, but sometimes manifest in them.
They are SPIRITS OF CONFUSION
They blind unbelievers to the Gospel of Christ, and before Christ they blinded people to knowledge of the one true God

Something that messed a lot of people up is there were and are a lot of pretenders: people who pretend to cast out demons for the sake of profit! But there are plenty of documented cases of demonic possession.

The one that was in me was forced, by God's angel, to reveal itself. I thought I was the one who thought "please heal me" to the angel (angels and demons can hear our thoughts), but it wasn't me. The angel said "it is too late for you to be healed, now go." I said "were you talking to me?" The angel of God said "wait." The demon came back, forced to reveal itself, and started accusing me. They look to confuse us, sow seeds of inequity in our hearts, and accuse us. They want us in Hell. This is very real. Take heed of what I am telling you, because this didn't occur in my own mind. I can't remember most of what happened but I do remember that part. I was so messed up from the shot they gave me that I barely remember anything. I was at the brink of death for quite a while.''

There is plenty of evidence for permanent damage from neuroleptics, but I have read that it is only after long-term use that it becomes noticeable. mindfreedom (dot) org has information on it. It is covered up by the mainstream psychiatric industry (along with plenty of other things). To think there is no conspiracy in psychiatry is naive, considering psychiatry is basically one big conspiracy. Consider how psychiatry has changed the world view of the inhabitants of this world. Both psychiatry and evolution are made up, faith-based cults, and they have absolutely no objective evidence behind them. Both require subjective, biased interpretation of evidence. It is Satanic. People believe they evolved from germs and that everything is psychological. You interact with both angels and demons on a daily basis. Your brain only generates what you WILL in your SOUL (which is completely unique). Angels enlighten your mind, while demons try to blind you. That is how the war for souls is fought. Angels try to lead you to Christ and holiness. They also physically intervene in some instances and are capable of appearing in human form. Most people have met angels and didn't know they were angels. Demons try to blind you, confuse you, they use Satanic magic on you to make things impure to you (they especially like to use hypnotic anchoring), and most of all want you to be lead away from Christ (they want you to blaspheme God). Demons can't manifest in human form. The ones who did were chained in the abyss until the day of judgment. The eternal sin, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, is final impenitence. This is their ultimate goal. The reason final impenitence is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is because He is who leads us to repentance and Christ (and His angels serve Him).

I didn't want to make this thread to be about the truth about psychiatry. Psychology and psychiatry assume a fallacy, which is that what we experience in our minds is all generated by our minds. Nothing could be further from the truth. You will interact with both angels and demons every day. Any time a thought or imagination just "pops into your head," it is coming from a spirit - not your own mind. This is what the Church (the Catholic Church) knew for 1900 years. It was only in VERY recent history that psychology took hold and things like St Ignatius Loyola's rules for spiritual discernment were forgotten. Something that is difficult to do is to learn to truly know the difference between the angels and the demons. Demons will make you feel good feelings sometimes. They are cunning.

I did not mention permanent damage. I was talking about my current situation with being addicted to high-dose tianeptine that is a result of tianeptine being one of the only drugs that helped me, and by far the most effective against this shot (for reasons I don't fully understand). Perhaps you could offer advice?

This thread has gotten off track. I mainly wanted harm reduction advice on the tianeptine and on withdrawal from it. Is it true that people have switched from heroin to kratom and experienced NO withdrawal? Kratom withdrawals are almost non-existent.

Any idea what kind of medicine they would give me in the ER to ease the withdrawal? I have read that tianeptine withdrawal is comparable to heroin withdrawal when grams are consumed daily.

Last edited:
No I say you're crazy because of the type of stuff you are posting, I mean Jesus Christ lmao, no sane person would have responded to me how you just did!

Exodus 20:7
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that shall take the name of the Lord his God in vain.

Jesus Christ is God.

I'm giving accurate information on spirituality and psychology. Hopefully I will get accurate information on tianeptine's danger in high doses and withdrawal. My liver is OK.

Has anyone ever heard of someone dying from tianeptine other than the one suicide? I can't find anything on tianeptine deaths other than a suicide that involved alcohol. It must not be all that dangerous, other than the addiction potential, potential for liver damage in a small percentage of the population, and withdrawal.

I wonder if death is possible in tianeptine withdrawal.

I typed a rather long post regarding tianeptine, but you need professional help ASAP man. I'm saying that out of genuine compassion. The one quick thing I will say is that people have switched from herion to kratom (though not without it's own unpleasantness), but tianeptine is NOTHING like heroin. Besides maybe stimulating some of the same opiate receptors, tianeptine and heroin are nothing alike. You are in for some opiate withdrawal, as well something that should resemble SSRI withdrawal, but it's hard to say for sure.

Tianeptine in it's free acid form has been relatively unstudied in comparison to it's sodium form. The literature it is in, plus the reports of many users, seem to put free acid at 50% strength, but lasting 3-4 hours. It's hepatoxicity isn't know either, but at best it's the same as sodium.

Go talk to a professional as soon as you can. Doctors can be good or bad people, just like everyone else, but the vast majority want to help you and there is no conspiracy. You are ill and need help.

Best of luck to you

It must not be all that dangerous, other than the addiction potential, potential for liver damage in a small percentage of the population, and withdrawal.

You are taking free acid. Not sodium. Maybe someone with some chemistry education could speak up, but I think it's safe to say we don't know the withdrawl symptoms with it in it's free acid form.

You don't want to be the one to find out if tianeptine WD is fatal.