• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Thrme small and handy dichloropane (aka rti-111) thread

hypothetically, how are the odds of RTI-111 becoming a novel compound, due to it's potency and price, compared to cocaine, if someone got ahold of lab tested RTI-111? Also since it's considered a cocaine analog, should we able to expect a better coke feeling or is it less intense? do you think it could be smart to invest a little into this substance, in case it becomes "hot", meaning the only vendor could set higher prices!

I think its not gonna be as good as good ol yayo. There is a decent bit of sert activity from this chemical at the loss of some dat. Eitherway i dunno most coke is cut to fuck this is 99% pure. So would that mean better effects i doubt it.
Some have said that this is more closley related to 3,4 ctmp than it is to cocaine. Its a pipieridene derivitive.

Some have said that this is more closley related to 3,4 ctmp than it is to cocaine

I think your speaking about Roi, if it's really that close to 3,4 ctmp wouldn't that mean it's more of a functional, ritalin-like stimulant
that doesn't really serve a recreational purpose? I was thinking about getting a few grams, as long as it is still "cheap". I guess the price would
skyrocket if it's any "coke like" or superior to hex-en or a-php. What do you think? I think I should wait for the reviews to roll in and decide afterwards.

On one hand it does have a similar structure as 3,4-ctmp on the other it's a sndri with ratios much closer than cocaine than 3,4-ctmp which is basically without any effects on seratonin. So it may very well not be shit like 3,4-ctmp.

Its basiccaly 3,4 ctmp with a boat structure atttached to the dichloropheneyl group. I wish i knew what sterioisomer they have synthed there are apparently over a dozen isomers.
And i still think that the sert values are little too high they are higher than cocaine so i dont think its gonna be as goid as coke imho. Gonna wait for reports to roll in soon.
I just wonder if ut can be freebased like traditiinal coke

Iirc a few vendors had this years ago, most wasn't real dichloropane (pretty expensive to make), but MDPV with other stuff.

The reports I've read weren't great. Small doses seem to be like cocaine, but the higher you dose the speedier and trippier it get's. Plus the comedown seems to be really bad.

Dosage wise people started with 10mg I think, but remember, always do an alergy test before taking a new drug/batch

Seen a report on reddit where this seems to be weak at 50mgs. Ill wait for more info before i come to any conclusions.
It was tested and does not match any cathinone on record but apparently there was huge ketone peak at 1729, but again did not match any known cathinones

Last edited:
Seems this is the megathread. (Sorry for that other post).

Is this substance usable orally ? Experiences anyone ? Comparisons to other DRI are appreciated.

someone is sending some of this to me for testing on gcms, im waiting patiently :)

but my argument for these type of compounds has always been that it seems economically unlikely that someone would sell a compound derived from cocaine for less then the street value of the cocaine precursor ... ?

someone is sending some of this to me for testing on gcms, im waiting patiently :)

but my argument for these type of compounds has always been that it seems economically unlikely that someone would sell a compound derived from cocaine for less then the street value of the cocaine precursor ... ?

Did you try this compound orally, yet ? Is the bioavailability sufficient that way ? Thanks for the report.