Thoughts on LSD with MDMA

Drew.

Bluelighter
Hey guys! It's been a while since I last went on a psychedelic trip. I've been very busy getting my life in order and after a few years I've decided it's high time I had a trip.
I usually stock pile, and have LSD and pure MDMA, mushrooms, etc.

I was thinking of trying mdma for the first time in years, but I was wondering if I should make it even more interesting , and take some LSD before doing the m.
I've done it once and I snorted the m, which I would not be doing this time. I would do it orally.
Is this combo okay to do by yourself? Or would it be getter to do this combo when at a festival , or around others to keep you stimulated?
I have a lot of self reflection to do so I thought the combo may prove beneficial.
Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Phobos

Bluelighter
Well, as you say it's been a few years since you last tripped or rolled, I would recommend to not be heroic in the choice of dosage.
So unless you are particularly above average in size, no more than 150mg of MDMA and 100ug of LSD.
And ofcourse perform an acetone wash on the MDMA, I believe it does make a difference especially in how you feel afterwards.