• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

those old television shows you used to love

^^WTF?? It helps that I love the Goodies, and M*A*S*H is growing on me ;)

Do do do the Funky Gibbon (Funky Gibbon?)
We are here to show you how. (ooo ooo ooo) -- gibbon hoots
Ooo Ooo Ooo the Funky Gibbon (Funky gibbon?)
He's just like you,
So, come on, Do
The Funky Gibbon Nowwwww.

;)

I was a huge fan of Boris's Breakfast Club. Interestingly, Mr S's mum dated Eric Summons and my parents are old friends of his (he was the magician at the restaurant my mum managed for years) :D

and don't even get me started on Degrassi... I have Jnr High, High, and School's Out on DVD.

Oh I love love LOVE Degrassi! Have you been to Degrassi Street yet???

You fucked Tessa Capinelli????

While we're on the subject of Canadian Teen-TV: You Can't Do That On Television rocked and rolled all night, Sweet Susie.

This must be the introduction to the opposite sketches!

Fraggle Rock - Rocked. I was fascinated by that show. Just the thought that there was a whole little world down there, and that dog that always tried to get the fraggles but couldnt. I think there was a like a talking compost pile family too.
myweekfraggles06.jpg

He - Man and the Masters of the Universe - Couldnt miss that cartoon.
beastman_front.jpg

I had this exact figurine. I had all the evil dudes , my brother had He Man and all the good guys. I turned to drugs , he didnt. Go figure. (The armour used to come off. I lost his whip pretty early on in the piece. After awhile we tried ripping their arms off and swapping them over but they never really fitted properly.

Hey ! , Hey !Its the Hair Bear Bunch - This was on when I was pretty young. Funky bears with afros that went on escapades outside the zoo they were kept in. I think it was a Hanna Barbera cartoon , they all were wicked. Old cartoons kill it over the shit they show these days.
hair-bear-bunch-the.jpg

Whos the Boss ?

Parker Lewis Cant Lose - That guy was slick as bat shit.

My Secret Identity.

Round the twist - Was jealous cause the prick in the show had air maxs. Was either that show or one with the same blonde haired dude in it , and he was in a band or something. Not sure.

I used to hate shows my dad liked. Like Get Smart and Hogans Heroes. Now I get the humour , I like 'em.

Too many shows to remember..lol.

Last edited: