• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Thorazine (Chlorpromazine) experience

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
When I was sent to a mental hospital back in 2013 after I confessed to my counselor about my homicidal/suicidal thoughts, they started giving me thorazine because I was getting depressed after first handing me a vistaril to help, which never fucking worked for me, except for sleeping and maybe help with some anxiety. But that first time I took that thorazine I instantly fell in love. I don't remember how big the pill was, so I'm unable to determine the dosage, but what I do remember is that it made me space out in a stoned kind of way. It made me get into a slight stupor as well. After that I felt as if I wanted another one. It was pretty much the only positive thing about my entire nearly 3 week hell of a visit to the mental hospital.

The other time I really don't want to get into, but it didn't work for whatever reason (probably because I was so depressed), and then I basically cut my wrists while hiding underneath a mat inside a small room they sent me to with a sharp broken piece of plastic that I got from a plastic spoon from the cafeteria. I also didn't get the euphoric effect either. I would like to get the shit prescribed to me still though, because that shit tastes like pure candy (mostly due to the codeine coating of the plastic pill).

Anyone else with any experience with this?