Study This Weeks Discussion: Dbols and Alcohol, UGL > Pharma ? and MK 677 experiences

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I figured I'd drop some things to talk about since not much is going on in this sub lately (hopefully everyone is too busy in the gym... haha).

1. Does anyone think using Dianabol combined with alcohol is overly dangerous? I just started taking Dbols (30 mg / day) and was curious about this.

2. For some reason I had better results on my last cycle of underground Test than I am right now on USA pharmacy gear... and I can't comprehend why. Is it possible the UGL was grossly overdosed? I mean I can't think of any other explanation the doses and my routines and diet have really not changed much.

3. I really hate SARMS, I tried LGD 4033 for about 6 days before I threw the bottle in the trash after intense headaches. But I'm curious about MK 677 essentially as a cheaper, legal HGH booster.. any experiences?

4. My Sex drive is no longer what it used to be when cycling... and it is pretty frustrating. I miss being overly sexual almost at all times, has anyone else experienced this with longer term usage? Any possible solution of explanation?

Edit: I partially believe that my low sex drive is due to arimidex. For a long time, my first 2 cycles, I never touched any AI's or other estrogen blockers … Eventually after introducing Tren I had to find arimidex due to a large lump behind my nipple (early gyno..). Is there any other way to take care of estrogen related side effects without using an AI or clomid / nolva?

Stay strong my friends.

Last edited:
1. I'd minimize the alcohol but you aren't gonna die from a couple beers

2. Very possible it was overdosed. Though I gotta ask since I can't remember, what's the source of your pharma as there are some fake pharma out there.

3. I like mk677. Jacks up some peoples blood glucose but I was fine. Very strong hunger for the first couple weeks. Also quick water weight gain so watch blood pressure and diet to minimize it. Some lethargy as well.

4. My sex drive isn't the same either. As a natty I liked banging like 3-5x a day sometimes. Early on with gear I was still like that. Now I'm once a day or so. I have no explanation for it personally. When I up test by a good margin or add trest in I go back to that but only for a couple weeks.

I used MK677 for a combined year and a half at 25mg ED.
My brother used it also, and a female friend of mine, but for shorter combined duration.

You can probably expect to gain a gain a lot of water weight in about 2 weeks, face your will be a bit puffy but not excessively so.
Sleep is better/more resting
Huge appetite increase, for me it diminishes marginally but after 8 months was still way above what weed munchies could cause.
Joints will be more lubricated
Pumps come on super fast and stronger than normal
I slowly gained lean mass without exercise, in particular my pecs had always been hard to develop by weight training, and they spontaneously grew bigger in a few months. The effect has been permanent.
I ate more but did not gain fat mass
Improved aerobic capacity
After 6 months I noticed my hands started to grow, they are noticeably wider knuckle to knuckle. Feet also slightly wider.
Very strong carpal tunnel like symptoms especially upon wake up and when having pressure on my palms going to the wrist, some fingers could become almost anaesthetised, plus tingling along all arm almost painful.
Reduced a 18 years old scar on my head by about 60% in length and width, and it looks and feels also thinner.
I had quit smoking about a year earlier, but my gums were still retracted, although not as much. It fixed the gums really fast.
My skin look younger, almost removed the wrinkles by the side of the eyes.
Muscles were a bit more elastic.
Sometimes it caused water bloat in my belly, would go away after a few days.
Can cause lethargy, varies from person to person, but it can be significant.
Beard, body hair, hair, nails will grow significantly faster, nails got way harder.

The girl took it at 24yo, had stopped growing at 19yo. She grew 2cm-4/5 of an inch in 6 months. She also lost fat but grew a cup size. Breast enlargement was permanent. The girl also reported noticeable strength increase.

Taking it in the morning gives a stronger overall effect, taking it at night still works but hunger could easily wake you up once or twice.
Taking 200ug Huperzine A ED greatly enhances MK677's effects.

1. I'd minimize the alcohol but you aren't gonna die from a couple beers

2. Very possible it was overdosed. Though I gotta ask since I can't remember, what's the source of your pharma as there are some fake pharma out there.

3. I like mk677. Jacks up some peoples blood glucose but I was fine. Very strong hunger for the first couple weeks. Also quick water weight gain so watch blood pressure and diet to minimize it. Some lethargy as well.

4. My sex drive isn't the same either. As a natty I liked banging like 3-5x a day sometimes. Early on with gear I was still like that. Now I'm once a day or so. I have no explanation for it personally. When I up test by a good margin or add trest in I go back to that but only for a couple weeks.

2. I was running Sinai which apparently isn't USA based and may not be actually pharma, but I've already gone thru a bottle of Pfizer Test C and still same results... I was running a reputable Canadian UGL with large sales, lab results, etc and getting better results.

3. Nice, I think I'll order some and try it out. I'd love an appetite booster.

4. Well at least I know I'm not alone haha. I miss the days of sex 3 times a day and just being overly sexual.. but I won't lie my first cycle my behavior was a bit over the top (wasting money on prostitutes.. massage parlors … ) Maybe some day it will come back.

I used MK677 for a combined year and a half at 25mg ED.
My brother used it also, and a female friend of mine, but for shorter combined duration.

You can probably expect to gain a gain a lot of water weight in about 2 weeks, face your will be a bit puffy but not excessively so.
Sleep is better/more resting
Huge appetite increase, for me it diminishes marginally but after 8 months was still way above what weed munchies could cause.
Joints will be more lubricated
Pumps come on super fast and stronger than normal
I slowly gained lean mass without exercise, in particular my pecs had always been hard to develop by weight training, and they spontaneously grew bigger in a few months. The effect has been permanent.
I ate more but did not gain fat mass
Improved aerobic capacity
After 6 months I noticed my hands started to grow, they are noticeably wider knuckle to knuckle. Feet also slightly wider.
Very strong carpal tunnel like symptoms especially upon wake up and when having pressure on my palms going to the wrist, some fingers could become almost anaesthetised, plus tingling along all arm almost painful.
Reduced a 18 years old scar on my head by about 60% in length and width, and it looks and feels also thinner.
I had quit smoking about a year earlier, but my gums were still retracted, although not as much. It fixed the gums really fast.
My skin look younger, almost removed the wrinkles by the side of the eyes.
Muscles were a bit more elastic.
Sometimes it caused water bloat in my belly, would go away after a few days.
Can cause lethargy, varies from person to person, but it can be significant.
Beard, body hair, hair, nails will grow significantly faster, nails got way harder.

The girl took it at 24yo, had stopped growing at 19yo. She grew 2cm-4/5 of an inch in 6 months. She also lost fat but grew a cup size. Breast enlargement was permanent. The girl also reported noticeable strength increase.

Taking it in the morning gives a stronger overall effect, taking it at night still works but hunger could easily wake you up once or twice.
Taking 200ug Huperzine A ED greatly enhances MK677's effects.

Thank you for the info I'm gonna try it out, are you still running it? Did the numbness or carpal tunnel scare you? Any lasting side effects you can really attribute to it?

Carpal tunnel lasted months after quitting I was a bit scared but then it went away completely.
Honestly no negatives where noticed except for the food bill.
Ofcourse the hands are gonna stay bigger... not an issue for me.
It can be a problem in some people how it seems to make you warm up more than normal when you do physical activity.
In a hot environment this can prevent aerobic training (and sex) as you will feel you going to get heatstroke if you don't stop.

Ooooh good call on the hand/foot size thing. I feel my ankles got thicker, even mentioned it to my coach. Like my shoes fit my feet the same but the circumference of my ankles got bigger. And not edema style, as in actual tissue growth.

Ooooh good call on the hand/foot size thing. I feel my ankles got thicker, even mentioned it to my coach. Like my shoes fit my feet the same but the circumference of my ankles got bigger. And not edema style, as in actual tissue growth.
My hands and feet grew wider with bone, to be specific carpal and metacarpal in hands and metatarsal in feet.
It was enough that my last day on a job a colleague shook my hand and mentioned that when I started 6 months before my hand was not that big.