• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or that?

Run, if we're trying to excersize. Swimming is chill.. too chill. (my phone won't tell me how to spell excersize)

Help facilitate a project or lead it?

In other words, bring the best out of everyone else or run the show how you'd like?

It depends on my level of expertise and quite frankly if someone else is willing to step up. Right now in my lab group I am not the leader, but I set the pace and I prod things along. So I lead from the front or to some degree from behind unless I have no clue what is going on. Then I am a sheep 🐑.

Do you like people who are passionate about things, even if they don’t interest you, or do you hate nerds? 😂

Imagine if Hitler was enthusiastic about ghandi principals. Imagine that.....imagine a world taken over by kindness and acceptance.......

Boobs no longer exist...... Or McDonald's is the only restaurant that exists...?

Boring and consistent or interesting but sketchy?
Depends on what for, but in the end I like people with flair.
Boobs no longer exist...... Or McDonald's is the only restaurant
If they have Southwest chicken salad, I can live with McDonalds. I like boobs. Not moobs, though.

Would you take the lump sum payment or $$$ over time if you won the lottery?

Would you take the lump sum payment or $$$ over time if you won the lottery?

Over time, I ain't no dumb bimbo silly pants

You are permanently hungover for the rest of your life or your income is capped at $20,000/yr (living in the US)

Good one. Capped income. At least i can function.

Have sex with your non preferred gender or get beat up to the point of hospitalization?

Sex with non preferred gender. No harm done. better than being beaten up, for sure!

twitter or Instagram ?

Motorcycle on meth!

Parasail over the ocean or zip line over the rainforest?

No, let whoever has been appointed to make their health care decisions decide. I strongly support people being vaccinated, but I don’t support the state being able to force it.

Eat healthy or exercise if you had to do one every day for the rest of your life?