• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or that?

Andes Plane Crash! It's time to cannibalize some peeps (stay tf away from my junk, I just hope the frostbite doesn't make it fall off)!

Boxing or dancing for your cardio needs?

Dancing. Promote positivity not violence!

Cat is dying from blood loss and no one can help. Watch it suffer or stomp it?

Watch it suffer. I don't believe in putting animals out of their misery. Death is beautiful. Plus my shoes would get messy if I stomped it.

Spend the rest of your life speaking ultra high-pitch (think Mickey Mouse after inhaling helium) with a New Zealand accent... or normal pitch with a Scottish accent so thick nobody can understand what you're saying?

Hmmm. I could dig the Mickey Mouse w/ New Zealand accent. (I love Mickey's laugh in Southpark)

Would you rather get the Covid19 vaccine or take a $1,500 stimulus check?

I’ll take the check. I’m not high on the priority list for the vaccine.

Do you want to get the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine now or wait and see what happens to everyone else?

Probably just get it over and done with after healthcare workers get it (I'll let you know if I sprout an extra testicle or something). I'm not in a high risk category though.

Would you rather party with Ted Cruz or Donald Trump Jr. (They'll pay for the nose candy and hookers)?

Junior just because I figure he's not as square as Ted Cruz. And I could get juicier stories.

Hiccup or cough for two days straight?

Hiccup. You couldn’t do anything outside of your place if you were coughing because COVID.

Hang out with your best friend or significant other (no sexing)? If you don’t have one or the other, imagine the best case scenario.

I would say best friend without context (but I don't really feel this question is fair. You need both in your life to be healthy. Optimal scenario both are you best friends, right?)

You can only listen to one band for the rest or your life or you can only watch one movie/TV show for the rest of your life?

Thousand dogs (Start me a go fund me?)

Would you rather you never get to watch a film again or never get to read a book again?

Never watch a film again

Prefer to binge a TV show or watch movies?

Realist unless the artist is REALLY talented

Performance art or street art?

I'm gonna say street art (with the same sort of caveat of something truly exceptional in performance art)

Would you rather wear a burlap sack or a plastic garbage bag (only 1 new bag per week) as you only clothing for a year?

Garbage bag. Burlap is itchy.

Would you rather have hair all over your body (including your eyeballs) or lay a penguin egg every 30 seconds?

Garbage bag. Burlap is itchy.

Would you rather have hair all over your body (including your eyeballs) or lay a penguin egg every 30 seconds?

the hair since laying an egg ever thirty seconds would prevent you from ever sleeping again.

when do you think things will be pretty much back to normal with covid? Late May, September, or probably not until 2022?