• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or that?

Fishing. I'm lazy.

Have a magical talking snowman that never melts or have the ability to transform back and forth into a monster truck?

Magical snowman

Have to eat only Twinkies the rest of your life or only vegetables?

I'm not sure what a Twinkie is, but I'm certain that it's no way to go through life.

Taekwondo or jiu-jitsu, which school of martial arts is more suitable if you have to defend yourself against a hostile polar bear?

*Quick answer please.

Jiu-Jitsu is good on the ground and all about leverage/submissions/holds etc... no fucking way are you going to be able to joint-fuck/grapple or otherwise choke out a bear...

Gonna go with Taekwondo (only because you might have a slim chance if you do a real quick strike to the bear's snout and stun it briefly to get the hell away).

Which is a more useful psychedelic tool; Psilocybin Mushrooms or LSD-25?

I graduated school Im not answering that research question lol.

Jack of all trades or equally "successful" master of one?

Well I’m more a Jack of all trades, but I’d rather be master of one.

Risk-taker or cautious about love?

George Harrison. He continued making good music well after the Beatles and seemed at least somewhat conscientious. Although I like The Beatles' music, there's something about McCartney that I find insincere.

In an alternate 2020, where the fallout of both a man vs machine war and an alien invasion has left the earth largely destroyed, barely habitable, and with very little life remaining. Do you and your post-apocalypse crew stay on this planet, searching for other survivors and trying to rebuild, or do you take one of those alien ships and head off into unchartered regions of space, in search of somewhere new?

I'm forming a ragtag group of people/mutants/affable androids and we're going to explore the final frontier (or just head directly into the sun like a group of Space Kamikazes).

If you could only cook with butter or olive oil for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

Give directly generally, but through a charity if they know best how to allocate those resources and use them most effectively/wisely ( EX. I'm not giving a drug addict money generally, but I will donate to a needle exchange or a clinic for addicts, that way I know it's not just going to their next hit).

EDIT: I actually have this dream where if I'm somehow loaded in the future I'm going set up a scholarship in my Mother's name (she's still with us thankfully - but she has been through a lot with me). But not a scholarship for university, but a fund for the rehab that actually helped me (where I finally got clean from Meth/Heroin after many years of use).

Big dogs or little dogs as pets?

Last edited:
Probably animals. Depends on which animals though. If the animal is disgruntled polar bears, I won't work with them. Not after last time.
If the animal is red pandas then yeah, animals.

A chaotic Sharknado storm system has left the majority of the planet, from Australia to Zimbabwe, lying in ruins. It's up to you and a badass team of renegade misfits to take these sharks down and restore order.

Which of these crews would you prefer:

Garfield
1995 Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bugs Bunny
Ice Cube
Chun Li
Bulbasaur

Or

Charmander
Goku
Scarlett Johansson
Alf
Samuel L Jackson
Felix

Scientology, as a woman it’s no contest

If you had to choose between sex and drugs for the next five years, which one would you give up?

grass

oil diffuser or Himalayan salt lamp?

Himalayan salt lamp. Oil diffusers abuse my ability to breathe.

Green tea or black tea?

Black tea.

Go to an ol-timey speakeasy/'20s flapper party or go to an underground '99 style rave?

Flapper for the clothes. I rock a cloche.

Old school or new school?