• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucrose. It's the only way to fly.

You're walking through the forests of Sumatra. Sun bear appears, wants to fight. All you have is a kung fu stick and some nunchucks.

Do you try to reason with the angry sun bear or let your kung-fu do the talking?

Shall attack, the Kung Fu is very strong with this one.

The Climate has changed twenty years from now and the weather shows us it's full strength. The seasons comes at us in extremes. Would you choose the blistering Heat or the bitter Cold.

Cold.

Alligator gotcha by the foot. Amputate it yourself with the tools you so handily have (saw, tourniquet, etc), or wait for the doctor?

Wait for animal control and tranqs. I’d use the tourniquet if it was bleeding a lot though.

Are you sober or not rn?

When either of them dies my recked mental health will colapse, prolly binge in hard drugs to stop the pain, I made their lives worst. Please hang on mom+dad =(

Ever tried ketamine? World's best drug...

Flossing: a necessary evil or a joyous jamboree in your mouth? Evil then joyous.

Bath or shower???

When either of them dies my recked mental health will colapse, prolly binge in hard drugs to stop the pain, I made their lives worst. Please hang on mom+dad =(

Ever tried ketamine? World's best drug...

No

Bath or shower???

Shower. Bath is too much like butt soup unless you're already clean, and you have to shower to rinse off anyways.

Recycle or no?

We don’t have recycling where I live, but you can take stuff in for $$. So I keep it all together and give it to people who want and need it. So, no technically I don’t.

Do you make your bed or not?

Night Owl. My body clock is like a vampire’s.
Velvet Underground or New York Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.