• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice cold

Do you average over 6 hours of sleep a night or not?

My sleeping schedule is very irregular so maybe not a night but a lot more than that in an average 24-hour period.

Be in a room that's slightly too hot and every time you think about how hot it is it gets 1 degree hotter, or have an itch and every time you try to scratch it it gets slightly itchier.

Lots of kinds.

Be in pool or the ocean swimming?

Hmm..do I prefer swimming in what is essentially diluted pee, or in deep water filled with scary creatures I can't see coming...
I guess the pool, lol, at least chlorine kills the bacteria and I can shower afterwards.

Live for one more year but every day is amazing and just when you think each day is the best day of your life, the next one manages to top it, or live 100 more years of mediocre-fair life.

Live one more amazing year, kush or haze
Hmm..do I prefer swimming in what is essentially diluted pee, or in deep water filled with scary creatures I can't see coming...
I guess the pool, lol, at least chlorine kills the bacteria and I can shower afterwards.

Live for one more year but every day is amazing and just when you think each day is the best day of your life, the next one manages to top it, or live 100 more years of mediocre-fair life.

Hmmm. I like Purple Rain (just heard Prince on the radio), and I like the color purple. I like the song Shallow too.
I’ll pick purple.

Get tickled for a minute or hit your funny bone?

Tweaking during a wedding, but not in what always ends up being a hideous, uselessdress (i.e., being in the bridal party)

Multivitamins: a sham or perhaps something good?

Status
Not open for further replies.