• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inside but I was outside. :geek:

Which season do you wish it was right now? vs Summer, winter, spring or fall?

Fall - it’s nice to get outside, but you don’t want to linger

Prefer to drive or be a passenger?

Dragon...I could sell my car AND my toaster.

Own a beachfront house or a luxury cabin in the mountains.

With a friend I guess but probably not at all... Agoraphobia. ?

Track and field or gymnastics?

Track and field. I know too many girls who were injured badly in gymnastics.

Healthy entree with a sinful dessert, or tasty & unhealthy entree with no dessert?

Tasty & Unhealthy (no kale), prime rib maybe.. (though it's tough to pass up Crème brûlée) ?

Med length coastal drive in a really nice car (SLR McLaren Stirling Moss Edition 220 mph) or Quick first class flight, not even enough time for a meal?

Medium length coastal drive in a really nice car. I fucking love driving.

To protect your Stash: Gun safe at the bottom of a 30 foot, alligator infested swamp, or plastic bag behind three trained gunmen armed with shotguns.

(think about how you would get the drugs yourself, how other people could steal them/ruin them, etc.)

Asked and answered? Three guys with guns seems a bit excessive and gators are no joke.

Fears: snakes or heights?

I would pick both, but I’ll go with IHOP. At least I can pick what to eat there. Long menus are extra at 3AM...

Pancakes or waffles? (Or French toast?)

Long beach east coast (SNOOP DOG)

not being able to walk straight or drunk drivining and forgeting where you parked your car and how you got home the next day? ROFL

Not being able to walk straight easily. In my career as an alcoholic there's been many times when I looked out wondering if my car was there in the morning. Could've easily killed someone or myself. Not too cool.

Percocet or Vicodin?

Status
Not open for further replies.