• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(3) Definitely get rich and take my chances. Lifes too short to play it safe.

Peanut butter-creamy or crunchy?

Same, same.

I love both but been really into crunchy lately (crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam (jelly if you're in the U.S.) sandwiches <3 ...my favourite lunch...I'll also take the jelly in blackcurrant, raspberry or grape, though!).

Eat 3 big meals or graze throughout the day?

Morning I guess. Late morning is my ideal start, like 11am.

Reading from hard-copy or digital reader/pad?

Morning I guess. Late morning is my ideal start, like 11am.

Reading from hard-copy or digital reader/pad?

Went into severe Loperamide withdrawal 23 days ago (if anyone remembers...extreme pain/cramps/actually got diagnosed with amoebic dysentery) and I'm STILL shitting a dozen times a day so the answer to the poop questions is just "yes" :p.

By hard-copy do you mean a regular book? In which case DEFINITELY that. Love, love, love the smell of books (new or old), the page numbers, the feel of them, everything. Even different print size and fonts in different books.e-readers make all books feel the same to me.

Horror or Sci-Fi?

[B) pls every time thanks a lot haha oh well

_+______
circular cycles -[things going round and round forever like in a film called groundhog day or similar]

or

cyclical foxes -[foxes whose value when sold varies by at least some amount]

Circular cycles because thats a good movie and Bill Murray is the man.
Plus i haven't the foggiest idea of wtf youre talking about in the other option.

Be able to talk to animals or be able to talk to toys? (Both can communicate back to you)

be able to talk to animals as well man

foxes that go up and down in price if they were available to buy or foxes whose price always stayed the same??

Definitely up and down in price. So you aren't paying the same price for totally different quality foxes.

Listen to the song Foxy Lady every 10 minutes for the rest of your life or get a Zootopia tattoo of the fox Nick Wilde on your face?

take wut you need at the store

all foxes are racist and don't like normal dogs OR all dogs bark at you for the rest of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.