Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

This is to all the chemists making MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bluelighter
:p Your drugs have been SHIT I've been to many places around the world, have had many pills, and Australian pills are the worst.

All the half decent pills have been IMPORTS

No more back yard CHEMISTS please.

Bring on the QUALITY=D

nickthecheese said:
STFU NOOB!

What's a NOOB does that come with cheese too? Do you have to be a NOOB to put up a thread? Is their a problem with asking for quality MDMA ?

One of my friends overdosed on a bad pill last week.

Or you offended, cause you one of these chemists pushing BAD DRUGS.

:p

MDMA chemists are very rare in Australia. From memory, there has only been one picked up in the past few years.

Most MDMA is brought into oz then pressed into pills. And people who press pills arent chemists. That'd be like calling the dish-pig a sous-chef....

Oh, and shut the fuck up.

whats an australian pill?
whats an import?
how do u know which is which
whats quality to you?

maybe if u went into a bit more detail, then a decent and enlightening discuusion could be had.

hehe i got friends that call anything with mdma in it imports. fuck it annoys me the way the term import gets thrown around i dont care where they come from as long as they are good!!

Last edited:
What were the pills that ur friend ODd on tell us for the sake of HR, if ur friend OD'd maybe that shud have been included in the title that seem tho make more sense. u dont make sense.

I personally think the term "Import" should almost be included in the "Drug Myths" forum. People just dont know where they come from (maybe there's a few exceptions, albeit they are rare). It shits me how many people throw terms like Imports and Double Stacked around.
But as Dada said - if your friend did OD, please do spread your wordly wisdom and educate us all as to which pill it was.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:
:p Your drugs have been SHIT I've been to many places around the world, have had many pills, and Australian pills are the worst.

All the half decent pills have been IMPORTS

No more back yard CHEMISTS please.

Bring on the QUALITY=D

i have met people from overseas where the pills are sposed to be the bees knees and they cant get over the quality of what we get over here.....

Originally posted by eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
One of my friends overdosed on a bad pill last week.

did you test the pill?

cause if you didnt, allow me to help you get off your high horse :)

I here you saying your pills are shit like ur not from around here n i think ive seen you post in American discussion if so check out this link it shud give you a bit more info here

Status
Not open for further replies.