• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

This is my thread title for my new account

Gloomp

Bluelighter
Ay'e, acquaintances. I know what this "New Member" forum is for! You can't fool me! In any case, hugs and kisses. muh muh muh muh lol 💖 I'm not gonna tell you my drug preferences because Trump confused Covid-19 with central American narco trafficking.

Just know that i'm polite, modest, and work on an honor system not all too unfamiliar to Chimpanzee tribes. I'm from New England U.S., which is the second best England. You can't compare the virtue of Dowton Abbey with their revolutionary counterparts. Shame on itinerant Europeans who used violence and corruption to uphold the New State, previously owned by an honor code of shouting, "Ay!, y'ay! y'ay!"

You respect me, and I respect you. Do you respect me yet? Because I love you all!

Welcome.
Just know that i'm polite, modest, and work on an honor system not all too unfamiliar to Chimpanzee tribes
I am familair with this.
chimp.jpg

You can't compare the virtue of Dowton Abbey with their revolutionary counterparts.

Ugh, can you imagine?

"Yeah, m'lahhhd, this tea's fawkin wicked hawt, so be cay-ahful n' shit."

I suppose its due to your avatar and unique writing style, but when I read your post it was clearly narratered in my head, by the voice of a child's cartoon character,

Welcome to BL!

I suppose its due to your avatar and unique writing style, but when I read your post it was clearly narratered in my head, by the voice of a child's cartoon character,

Welcome to BL!

I'm actually the real Donald Duck trying to live out his perverted fantasies of being a baby penguin online.

Ugh, can you imagine?

"Yeah, m'lahhhd, this tea's fawkin wicked hawt, so be cay-ahful n' shit."

You bloody well know what, at least the Feudal system had class and manners! My favorite character was Mr. Bates because he was lame (or "crippled", for you simply U.S. folk).

Welcome.

I am familair with this.
chimp.jpg

Upon arriving at that website, it was totally demoralizing because I actually did want to hear about a legit study like that. Now that you've goosed me, you owe me an apology. Go on.

Sup, @Gloomp.

First time here? - I'm from NE too! Probably not as polite and modest, though :p

It's cool that you've already jumped right in and started posting! I've seen you around multiple forums already, and just wanted to welcome you to Bluelight.

So.. welcome to Bluelight!

How you liking the site so far?