• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God doesnot live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This isirrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden ruleas articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the goldenrule is evil?

Regards
DL

God is the one who's all holy and all good. Like the scriptures say God is all light and in him there is no darkness. While everyone else are a mixture of light and darkness and working their way up.

Evil was created by beings deciding to create outside of God and him allowing them the freedom to do that. God isn't breaking the golden rule. Humans break the golden rule and he's allowing us to for reasons of his own.

I'm afraid you're badly confused. Are you feeling okay?

Last edited:
9420121852537.jpeg

"Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart".

Yes, that sums it up well. You would almost have to be wilfully retarted to believe that God is responsible for evil. God created nature and all the beauty and goodness in it. Humans, and as a consequence animals, chose to create outside of that.

Anyway, you can't use Jesus to show that God is evil. His whole work was to glorify God and bring out the love of God. I think all our suffering is a result of creating against God and it just shows us the consequences of that.

well its all gods fault if you think about it. why would he store rich oil, to influence a pipeline through the Sioux reservation. Why? because he can. But then again i don't really believe in god for all i know the creator of bluelight is.

How does God kill? If you're talking about natural disasters we're just as much to blame. Buildings too high, too close to the ocean, live in tornado alley.

God is the king of the earth and heaven, creator of the universe.

Your argument is satanic sophistry. The devil is controlling your mind. The enemy does nothing but lie, to keep man away from God.

I encourage you to come to Jesus and be baptised in His name. There's not much time, He's coming back soon...

^Can't I wait until He comes back?

Does Jesus get pissed at us if we don't capitalize pronouns when referring to Him? Cuz Satan came to me in a dream and told me not to. And now I'm so confuzzled... all these ambiguous and divine beings want me to do stuff, how can I possibly decide anything for myself?

Your argument is satanic sophistry. The devil is controlling your mind. The enemy does nothing but lie, to keep man away from God.

There's truth in that. We're all influenced to some extent by that energy, I think. It works in many different subtle ways.

I think the most subtle but most proliferate and influential, is our amazing ability to find faults in others.

Yes, or just anti-sociality in general. Our culture is steeped in it. Just think of the systematic violence in movies and TV. It's not God's world, that's for sure.

I think we're stretched out between them. We have a choice of both. I think that's what it means to be human. Saying we're just animals is a cop-out.

Its not a cop out, its a fact. There's no god here that I can see. Not a bad thing really, I find the benefits of theism to be pretty meagre.

There's no god here that I can see.
Perhaps not a personal God as described by Christianity, but not even God in the cosmic sense? The typical psychedelic mystical experience where one merges with the white light, "the source". Have you had this experience?

God in the sense of everything that is larger than human comprehension. As the definition of the word "mystical".

Yeah, I've had that experience a few times and dearly cherish them. But I don't experience those things when sober so I think its a function of the drug.

A blind person could say "There are no colours that I can see". That doesn't mean there aren't any colours.

I think spiritual senses have to be developed. In one life you might have them. In another life, you might not. That doesn't change reality. It's like you're confusing your limited sensory input with the truth.