• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids This has became unbearable please fucking help

duno

Greenlighter
At around 10 hours past now I took 10 90mg extended release dihydrocodeine. I felt okay after such, despite it being on a full stomach. After some time had passed j started to feel really good, but seen some potential redosing. And so waited til I could more readily prepare the tablets. Arriving home I started getting super itchy, a problem I find is solved with a certizine antihistamine, which cured it. I then took 4 more tablets, using the method of crushing it with baking soda, to neutralise the waxy coating, except I had no baking soda and used xanthm gum instead which i doubt caused an issue. After doing this with 4 pills I simply bombed it this was about 8 and a half hours ago, shorty after bombing it I felt really sick, so ran upstairs to the bathroom where I puked my guts out. After this I felt the itching come on a little more which again I solved with another antihistamine. I figured the reason I was sick was the xanthm gum, so decided to redose, without it. I took 4 more 90mg DHC xr. Shorty after I again, was sick, then sick again, and am still sick. No amount of antihistamine seems to take away this unbearable itch, I cannot hold any liquids down. I am struggling to focus for more than a second at a time, and my motor ability a are really impaired, and the normally sedating opiate high is working as a stimulant.

The worst of being sick seems to have passed, probably because I have nothing left to bring up. Focusing isn't easy stall, I have to constantly look at the keyboard to type and my hands are shaking terribly when I do. The main issue here is the unbearable itchyness.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I and anyone who has a similar issue could do about this?

Do you have a tolerance to opiates at all? It's hard to tell without any information on your history with opiate use.

Do you have a tolerance to opiates at all? It's hard to tell without any information on your history with opiate use.

I had took tramadol and codeine several times beforehand.
the day before I took DHC I took babapentij and codeine, and the day before that tramadol and gabapentin

Yeah, it sounds like you do not have much of a tolerance to opiates. When a non-tolerant opiate user takes a little bit too much nausea and vomiting is common, as your tolerance rises, that will go away.

As for the itchiness, that is just a slight allergic reaction and side effects that comes with opiate use. The best you can do is about 45mins before you use, take an antihistamine like benadryl perhaps, and it should neutralize the itching.

Sounds like you got high enough to puke your guts out nicely, but I know nothing about DHC or the pills you've taken so I can offer no other advice but it does seem that you've taken a large dose of an opioid.

Thanks so much upon "awakening" I felt better, I even managed to stomach toast, and I've stopped itching, not because it's not itchy but rather it's too sensitive to touch now. My eyes and lips are kinda puffy, any suggestions as to why?

That's what happens when you take too much opiate. Take less next time.

After scratching so much your skin becomes a little raw. It goes away in a couple days.

I kind of miss the opiate itches to tell the truth, along with the nodding. If I itch and nod, I know I have gotten a nice high. Heh

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you can take anti-nausea medication before you use your opiates to help with the vomiting as well. Zofran is supposed to be a good one for that, but I think it's prescription only. It's generic is called Odanestron I believe. There is also Dramamine which is OTC tho, and can help with opiate nauseousness I believe.

Are you prescribed the DHC and Tylenol 3/codeine OP? And oh yeah, I would ease up on the T3s... The acetaminophen (Tylenol) in them can make you nauseous in too high of doses, and it is hard on your liver.

If you are prescribed these medications, talk to your doctor about prescribing you some meds on the side for the nausea and itching.

Oh wait! I forgot my own medication I get for opiate nausea, which is promethazine/phenergan I take a small dose of it before I am about to use sometimes and it does help with the nausea, but the only thing with it is that it can make you even more drowsy and sedated, so small doses, like 25mg does the trick for the nausea. It does for me anyway.

Are you prescribed the DHC and Tylenol 3/codeine OP? And oh yeah, I would ease up on the T3s... The acetaminophen (Tylenol) in them can make you nauseous in too high of doses, and it is hard on your liver.

I am not personally prescribed the DHC, but I get them in in bulk to do stuff with. The DHC have no APAP and the codeine was CWE'd, except the one I used to fix my headache.

Co-Codomol (Tylenol) is OTC, in the uk

Just took a bit too much bud, personally I've never had bad itches with opiates (dhc was what I had most exp with lately, ran out know though :( ) but then again I was taking antihistamine before so probly done the job ;)

Anyway like others have said the sickness is down to tolerance and first time I had the dhc other month which was first time taking opiates in a while, I did feel pretty sick and puked after a while, I was hungover too which didn't help >.< although hangover went away and I felt good I was stuck in bed waiting for sickness to go away for a few hours. Next few times taking it I wasn't sick :)

Also first ever opiate experience which was IV'ed H (have hardly taken it though) after the insane high passed I did puke quite a few times, tolerance lol

As for the shaking it sounds like you could have had a bit of a panic attack after being sick, ie freaked yourself out a bit, which is understandable I've been there myself with a RC I took years ago by myself at uni, ended in ER thinking i was having heart attack, young and stupid >.<

Just took a bit too much bud, personally I've never had bad itches with opiates (dhc was what I had most exp with lately, ran out know though :( ) but then again I was taking antihistamine before so probly done the job ;)

Anyway like others have said the sickness is down to tolerance and first time I had the dhc other month which was first time taking opiates in a while, I did feel pretty sick and puked after a while, I was hungover too which didn't help >.< although hangover went away and I felt good I was stuck in bed waiting for sickness to go away for a few hours. Next few times taking it I wasn't sick :)

Also first ever opiate experience which was IV'ed H (have hardly taken it though) after the insane high passed I did puke quite a few times, tolerance lol

As for the shaking it sounds like you could have had a bit of a panic attack after being sick, ie freaked yourself out a bit, which is understandable I've been there myself with a RC I took years ago by myself at uni, ended in ER thinking i was having heart attack, young and stupid >.<

Omg same XD I don't like RCs unless they are benzos now

Don't overcomplicate things OP. You more than likely just consumed too much Dihydrocodeine. As enjoyable as Opioids are, you'd think that taking a shit load of them would be an enjoyable experience as well, but truthfully, once you cross the line and become way too intoxicated, it can be very shitty.

Don't overcomplicate things OP. You more than likely just consumed too much Dihydrocodeine. As enjoyable as Opioids are, you'd think that taking a shit load of them would be an enjoyable experience as well, but truthfully, once you cross the line and become way too intoxicated, it can be very shitty.

Do do you know what a better doseage would be to get a nice buzz then, keeping in mind I only have extended realises pills, and am not sure any way to change it. Also is there any good combos I could do with the DHC? I have just under 340 methylphenidate, and about 7 bottles of dxm, would either of these make a good combination with dihydrocodeine?

Do do you know what a better doseage would be to get a nice buzz then, keeping in mind I only have extended realises pills, and am not sure any way to change it. Also is there any good combos I could do with the DHC? I have just under 340 methylphenidate, and about 7 bottles of dxm, would either of these make a good combination with dihydrocodeine?

Unfortunately, we don't dole out advice regarding how to get the best or most recreational high on Bluelight. We're more geared toward how to use drugs safely. With that in mind, Dextromethorphan, the active ingredient in many cold remedies, is commonly combined with Opioids to get more mileage or to increase perceived effects. It's relatively safe to do so if you are so inclined.

Only you will be able to figure out what the exact appropriate dosage of Dihydrocodeine is going to be for you. It's essentially impossible for us to do so for you for obvious reasons. At any rate, start with a lower dosage than what you previously used. Also, the pills you have shouldn't be too difficult to convert to time-release. Unless they have some more advanced mechanism than of what I am aware, then you should be able to just crush them and consume the powder.