• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin This feels like Hell. Maine.

SpeedBall79

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on my current situation. I recently kicked Suboxone and 4 months ago. Then had a little romance with Speedballs before moving to Warren Maine from Denver, CO.

Anyway, I dont have any connections here and I spend almost all of my time thinking about dope. I guess I wasnt ready to stop. So imagine being without something that you want really badly. This is unbearable. I've been using a lot of Kratom to get by, but basically all that does is tease my opiate receptors since I have quite the tolerance now.

What advice can you give me? I'd use if I had a connection. And being honest with myself, I know I'm not done with Heroin. What do I do? Because the craving are constant. And everyday is the same. It doesn't get better or easier.

P.s-I hope this is posted in the right place.

Maybe Suboxone again to keep the cravings at bay? Probably better than heroin, especially if you're juicing that stuff. I'd just stay on a real small dose, like no more than 1 mg a day. With a low tolerance you at least are probably getting get a little opiate high from the Sub. I had to look up Warren ME to see its really stuck in the middle of nowhere. Looks like a really nice, quiet town to live in, though. I mean 1.5 hrs north of Portland and at least an hour away from Bangor, the only 2 large (and y large I mean maybe >50000 population) cities you could possibly find a connection on the streets(which is unlikely, its hard enough these days in the real cities to just wander the streets to find junk).

Maybe just consider yourself lucky. You have been able to get away from basically any chance of finding it, the cravings won't last forever, at least not at such an extreme. Some people don't have a choice, they are just stuck where they are and keep going through the awful cycle of getting high all day, then going through withdrawal, then relapse...wash, rinse, repeat.

If you really can't fight the urge, there are plenty of trailer parks in Maine, probably best place to find something. Quality is most certainly not gonna be alike the raw you can find in NYC or parts of NJ, but might be something. Also you might end up hooked on crystal meth before finding what you intended =D

Some good points RTrain.
I even tried a methadone clinic and was promptly asked to leave. The methadone clinic I went too has been closed down twice before in the last 5 years due to illegal sh*t. So no wonder they kicked me off the grounds when they saw me talking to people. Anyhoo, this may not last, but it does suck. I could get good dope in Denver no problem. The "river" downtown always had new dealers hanging out.
Maybe I'll just go with the Meth idea and become a trailer park trick? =D