• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Thirtylone (thethylenedioxy-N-ethylcathinone)

atlantis4eva

Bluelighter
CAS number of substance: 1112937-64
Molar mass of the substance: 221.25 g/mol;
Full chemical name: thethylenedioxy-N-ethylcathinone
Other names: TTE

Does anyone have information on this chemical

Last edited:
Like Methylenedioxyethylcathinone, MDEC, Ethylone?

WTF is "thethylenedioxy"?

Yeah I guess it's supposed to be a replacement for E1 and M1
I have some... Obviously not going to try it until I send it off for LCMS

Ther CAS number and molecular weight are indicative it's a typo of ethylone ("methylenedioxy N-ethyl cathinone").

The CAS and molecular weight was pulled from some random website. It's not a typo my vendor is selling thirtylone and ethylone.. The ethylone crystals are yellow and the thirtylone is clearish white crystal... Never seen meth in person but I think it would look like this.

Ask for IUPAC as the name doesn't make any sense at all.

Anything sold as "thirtylone" is whatever the vendor wants to sell you. It's not a real compound.

Damn! I thought this was a thread for lonely thirty-somethings lol!

Next we'll be getting fortylone

1377144625_tumblr_lum7fkF3E51r1poqpo1_400.jpg

I'll get my coat

So I contacted various vendors and asked for the IUPAC, got mixed answers consisting of random FAQs, no replies at all or a simple "hi, no now, i am sorry".

It'll stay a mystery...my $0.5 is on 5-Methyl-Ethylone.

Thiophene analog of methylone?
Ethylone as the case may be?
If this is even possible. I am not a chemist.

$0.2

Vendor shovelware crap.

Anyone who is offering this has basically given their shibboleth that they're willing and able to mislead their customers as to what they are selling.

"Thethylene" turns out to mean "3,6-dioxaoctan-1,8-ylene"; the only use of the term I can find is in some patents about low-molecular-weight glyme derivatives, in which it isn't too rare to read "ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol, thethylene glycol..."

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2004039581A1?cl=en
http://www.google.com/patents/EP0975733A1?cl=en
http://www.google.gy/patents/EP1451241A1?cl=en

EP1451241A1 said:
As described supra, diethylene glycol, thethylene glycol, tetraethylene glycol, and so forth may also be included in the polymer composition.

which implies the claimed structure looks like this:

Screen_Shot_2015_04_01_at_1_00_40_PM.png

As that is a totally ridiculous structure for a drug to have, we have some confirmation that this one doesn't really exist. It's probably just ethylone.

"Thethylene glycol" reads like an OCR error for "triethylene", IMO.

Guys it's seems like it's not 5-ME... I'm talking to a vendor now and he said they have Thirtylone now and it's surely not 5-ME, they don't offer 5-ME he said. They offer this Thirtylone now which is the newest one, and he said they don't offer chemical formula, because if it's well-known, it will be banned by China government soon he said… Hmmm.. So what the hell is Thirtylone actually? Did anyone find out? Any feedbacks and trip reports on it???

Yes it is a compound it's a new one and quite a breakthrough. The name is as it is due to secrecy as the man or woman above stated they have figured to not make new ones well known. The first vendor that either synthesized/started selling it was pushing it as very rare. And the feeling to be as difficult to pin down as finding the chemical. If you check around a lot of them are selling out fast it has many precursor applications as well as its stand alone action. It's names reference to ethylone is due to the similar effect but a much more intense effect from this compound. Buy it up. If your a chemist and you have access to HPLC, Mass Spec, double MSS etc keep the compound to yourself. This needs to stay under wraps. The vendors have all agreed to keep it under wrap for a good reason. I pushed and pushed many abput this product when it first appeared. I finally got a good answer from my own tests coupled with statements from a few vendors who I work extremely close with. The narrative they are following on this one is as stated above. And anybody who's testing especially if your a chemist with an immense understanding of pharmacokynetics/phaeceutical chemistry R&D you will see the whole picture. I advise it to be used as a precursor only not for any human to consume. Very bad idea I've ran a few trials on off time during my home days. I'm doing a promising study I hope goes well and I get published on. I got so interested in this I started research on action. I have come across some papers from a special buddy and the testing it's receiving on its own by the most interested big parties is interesting but my own and thiers points to. PRECURSOR ONLY. SERIOUSLY UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HURTING OTHERS TO DEATH THEN DO NOT DISTRIBUTE AS IS.

Yes it is a compound it's a new one and quite a breakthrough. The name is as it is due to secrecy as the man or woman above stated they have figured to not make new ones well known. The first vendor that either synthesized/started selling it was pushing it as very rare. And the feeling to be as difficult to pin down as finding the chemical. If you check around a lot of them are selling out fast it has many precursor applications as well as its stand alone action. It's names reference to ethylone is due to the similar effect but a much more intense effect from this compound. Buy it up. If your a chemist and you have access to HPLC, Mass Spec, double MSS etc keep the compound to yourself. This needs to stay under wraps. The vendors have all agreed to keep it under wrap for a good reason. I pushed and pushed many abput this product when it first appeared. I finally got a good answer from my own tests coupled with statements from a few vendors who I work extremely close with. The narrative they are following on this one is as stated above. And anybody who's testing especially if your a chemist with an immense understanding of pharmacokynetics/phaeceutical chemistry R&D you will see the whole picture. I advise it to be used as a precursor only not for any human to consume. Very bad idea I've ran a few trials on off time during my home days. I'm doing a promising study I hope goes well and I get published on. I got so interested in this I started research on action. I have come across some papers from a special buddy and the testing it's receiving on its own by the most interested big parties is interesting but my own and thiers points to. PRECURSOR ONLY. SERIOUSLY UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HURTING OTHERS TO DEATH THEN DO NOT DISTRIBUTE AS IS.

Why would anyone purchase a chemical without a proper name or structure?

They would have no way of knowing if they are capable or even interested in producing the end chemical this is supposedly a precursor to.

They would also have no way of knowing if it is even legal to import...

I would not trust any vendor that will not release this information.
By your own admission "SERIOUSLY UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HURTING OTHERS TO DEATH THEN DO NOT DISTRIBUTE AS IS."
Sounds like the last page to this story.