• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Thiobromadol HCL(C-8813)

C-8813

Greenlighter
So I found a source for thiobromadol and just ordered a half gram. Has anyone tried this stuff??? I have tried both bromadol and trans-bromadol all from the same source and they both were what I expected from them. But the thio I have never tried nor heard of anyone else trying so Im just trying to see if anyone has any experience with this chemical. Any info would be great, thanks.

I've never heard of it much less tried it but I find it rather odd that you created your account with this chemical name in February of 2012 and sat on it for this long before using it.

Anyone reading this, I would be wary of this post... It stinks of vendor shilling which is never a good sign.

So my master plan was to create an account almost 2 years ago and then finally ask a question asking if anyone has ever tried this chem? How would that benefit me? Wouldnt I have to say where I was getting it or something?

I just find it odd, especially given that the vendor site with those chemicals was made 16 days ago yet says it has been around since 2007.

Buyer beware and such.

Yeah Magickal, i find it odd too, but i think you can't condemn him just like that...even that, heh, C-8813, it's true that you look kind of suspect, and don't take it personal man...

MartinFn

Yeah Magickal, i find it odd too, but i think you can't condemn him just like that...even that, heh, C-8813, it's true that you look kind of suspect, and don't take it personal man...

I just have seen all kinds of vendor shilling before and I found it kind of odd that it would be someone's first post especially after making an account almost two years ago based around that substance but never posting. I mean its not like you need to have an account to read Bluelight unlike other forums. Just too coincidental to me so I had to point it out.

I don't know a lot about the vendor's and RC's "market game", and since you're an old member, i guess you know better..;).%).:)

MartinFn

^ and this is why I research anybody peddling new products and post anything strange I find about them without directly giving the source.

Sorry to hear Boogenhagen :(

It seems that all the sites selling bromadol are scams. Too bad, it would make such an interesting chemical to research.

For good reason too; people shouldn't be playing with fentanyl or its analogues. They are far too easy to end up dead with, due to their extreme potency and rather lower theraputic index.

Tried three times on bromadol and been ripped three times. I have given up until I find a vendor that can pdf me a analytical sheet proving they have it (LC-MS or 1H NMR). Even then I will buy the minimum. I have never seen a substance so easy to make subject to such scammery. I know its potent and all that but it coud easily be cut ahead of time to avoid unintentional overdose. This is almost certainly not a designer analgoue based on my chemical knowledge, completely outside fentanyl loop.

Tried three times on bromadol and been ripped three times. I have given up until I find a vendor that can pdf me a analytical sheet proving they have it (LC-MS or 1H NMR). Even then I will buy the minimum. I have never seen a substance so easy to make subject to such scammery. I know its potent and all that but it coud easily be cut ahead of time to avoid unintentional overdose. This is almost certainly not a designer analgoue based on my chemical knowledge, completely outside fentanyl loop.
not a fentanyl analogue but could be argued a tramadol or tapentadol analogue or even a ketamine analogue.