• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Thinking of trying fentanyl - lollipop

Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Just wanted to let you know that I am still very much alive. I sucked on the thing for a little while, probably dissolved 2/3 of it. Zero effect. I mean nothing. Consumed the rest of it. Still absolutely nothing. I never intended to consume the whole 400 micrograms in one go.
Very odd.
As I said, the main reason was for pain. But I'm also a fan of side effects from certain drugs.
These gave me nothing on both sides of the fence.
Did nothing for the pain, and I felt absolutely no side effects what so ever.

I know it sounds like I don't have much experience with opiates, or have a low tolerance. But I've taken plenty of Oxycodone before. I take only codeine on a daily basis though. I don't want to be taking Oxy on a daily basis, especially at the dosages I have taken them in the past.
I'll probably just dispose of the remaining two or take them back to where I got them from.

So my summation? Complete waste of time. I get better pain relief from Oxycodone, and even Codeine, than I did from this apparent "super pain killer" !

Which to me is extremely frustrating. Being that there is no cure for arthritis, only management, I'm really bummed that it seems I have to put up with this debilitating pain for who knows how long.
If it weren't in my feet, then I could almost make do. But having this affliction in my feet means I can't run or cycle, which is what I used to do every single day.
Not being able to do the things I love is very mentally frustrating.

I was really hoping this would give me some temporary relief, but it seems my body is wired in some weird way when it comes to opiates.
Anyway...back to the drawing board!

Cheers all.

Who told you to suck it like a normal lollipop? You're supposed to paint the inside of your buccal membranes (cheeks) with it.

I apologise for using an incorrect word. I did just keep in between my inner cheek and gum, rolling it around. No swallowing, or very little.
Just a terminology thing, I guess.

I take a lot of fent and I will tell you cheeking a Mylan patch is much better for recreation if you just cut them into tolerable strips and cheek them. Cheeking them is not an oral bioavailability, it's transdermal, but in a mucous membrane. Oral would be swallowing them whole, not cheeking. Mylan are the best for cheeking.